PDA

View Full Version : The end all be all suggestions youíre welcome.

Maninawhitesuit
03-03-2019, 10:25 AM
If thereís a suggestions page this could be moved there but I have a few technical issues listed as well.

First off, Iím a ninja level 3 Fusion rider and I canít beat all the stadium finals. LMAO
Iíve been a Trials veteran for YEARS. Top 1000 player on fusion with platinums on everything.
How in the world are you going to make Top Canine that difficult to beat!? New players are already troubled by Hard tracks and youíre gonna throw them into the fire like that? The difficulty spike is massive. Zero faulting extremes is easier.
Also not being able to replay for a better time/medal on the individual stadium tracks is a major inconvenience. I mean you can attempt but you wonít win unless youíre a world champ because youíll be racing a bot for nearly diamond time. -_-
Lastly the fact that beating a track in record time during the actual stadium finals doesnít record the leaderboard on the original tracksí leaderboard is bad design.

Heres the rundown of nearly mandatory adjustments.

Make Top Canine 3 seconds slower so us Ninja level 3 players can play your game without needing a month of play time. We donít all get to sit at home and do nothing but trials. Some of us only get an hour a day. Nerf him 3 seconds, done.

Make stadium finals update leaderboards and medals on original track.

Make obtaining a medal on a replay of the individual stadium tracks not next to impossible. The race can be hard but I should still get a medal and leaderboard time even if I lose to the bot. I still got gold medals for coming in second first time through why the sudden mechanic change?

Make a list mode of tracks at the map screen with the press of a button. If I can do that with your track editor you should be able to do it in a week after UI art design. No one cares for you mobile-like map design. Itís pretty, agreed, but itís also a pretty big hassle.

Make pause menu more useful. I shouldnít have to leave the track to switch my bike or watch a replay on leaderboards or at least view the leaderboards. You can just have track auto restart after. Solved.

Include a song skip. I feel like thereís not many tunes for each level so Iím sick of em mostly but I canít skip so I donít even play with the music on anymore. Inconvenient

Make a stickers page more easily accessible. Is it there on main menu or customization? I canít find it all the time. Not that I really care to but like itís your game and design so support it better.

Make a ďstand stillĒ option in the sticker mode. Do you know how annoying it is placing a super accurate sticker on a moving body?

Make an icon that shows secret squirrel trophies collected per level. Iíve found a few but I donít even know what levels they were! I have to memorize it? This should be included in the progress page as well as track select.

Make a notice pop up thatís different than ďNo internet connectionĒ
No, your servers are down, that had nothing to do with me! Donít make me feel like it is and Iím looking at my gear for NOTHING.

Those are absolute fixes in my opinion.
Honestly I donít know why I even have to say these, theyíre no brainers and is whatís separating you guys from triple AAA
Quality of life is HUGE in this world. Why do you think iPhone is most popular phone?
I am taking job offerings if you need someone lol

Now hereís some suggestions:

Make contracts feel less random and more track based. It shows a lot of love for the tracks. Fusion did it right with how in tune the challenges were with the track and if you have a poll on what the players prefer the Rising Contracts vs the Fusion challenges I guarantee the will say Fusion. Iíll put $100 dollars on it Iíll send it to shogun and badger if you do it.
Put more love into your design. I hate the contractspersonally but thatís neither here nor there.

Make regular level unlock gear crates each have one cool item. You already have a level cap so make that many cool items.
I seen everything in them every time. Itís always garbage. Each time I level up a crate should be exciting. Even if there is repeats I should be happy no matter what for leveling up. Itís like opening up socks on Christmas EVERY TIME.

Iíve noticed challengers are usually a second or two slower than your PB, this seems fine for me but how about world champs? Is there. Filter that says if platinum than 3 seconds? If diamond then 4 seconds? If gold then 2 seconds? World records are going to fail challengers nearly every time. Something to think about.

Consider an expansion pack of all trials bikes ever made being released for track central only. Not only will this bring all players favorite bikes back but it wonít effect career mode. No one will use Mantis ever again but thatís not our fault it feels sub par! Iíd pay $50 for this expansion as literally everyone else would pay too. Put it in a poll!

Honestly. Iím not even mad about these. Your game is good. Itís not great. It could be. With quality of life improvements and some minor tweaks I think we can all look past the Grindy contract lameness.

If you do all these and see sales go up. Youíre welcome. I got $150 set aside waiting.

Oh whatís that? Youíd like to hear about what should actually be fixed and is broken!? Well sure let me sit back down.

I havenít experienced all of them but I got these for you

Your gear boxes arenít loading at different levels. Hit me at level 70 and I donít get em anymore. Iím not too bent out of shape about it. Iíd rather be given 5000 and 15 acorns for my losses of 25 boxes.

Your gear customization frequently cuts out and stickers get removed for random times.

Your game crashes for reaching the top of the hill climb.

Your game chugs hard on busy tracks.

Overall, 7/10 game. You can do better than that so fix it! Yay okay Iím done. Glad you made it down to here. Figured youíd stop reading and not help at all by now.

JolanXBL
03-03-2019, 04:47 PM
In regards to crap in crates, have you seen how many stickers there are? Each crate holds 3 items out of hundreds to pick from. If you are really eager, you can buy someone else's gear through the custom content shop at a cost for each sticker that you haven't unlocked.

Ubi-Wusky
03-04-2019, 03:12 AM
So I'm going to pick out some of the ones that caught my eye, but rest assured I'll take these suggestions and feedback for review :D

Make a list mode of tracks at the map screen with the press of a button. If I can do that with your track editor you should be able to do it in a week after UI art design. No one cares for you mobile-like map design. It’s pretty, agreed, but it’s also a pretty big hassle.

I like the idea of having a list of our tracks, as well as the map. Sometimes I can get so lost!

Include a song skip. I feel like there’s not many tunes for each level so I’m sick of em mostly but I can’t skip so I don’t even play with the music on anymore.

I'd love that, just so I can get to some of my favourite songs! Thanks for the feedback on this one :)

Make a notice pop up that’s different than “No internet connection”
No, your servers are down, that had nothing to do with me! Don’t make me feel like it is and I’m looking at my gear for NOTHING.

I understand the feeling behind this one, the error message that accompanies these types of messages can often give a little more info as to what kind of connectivity problem there is, but I understand that sometimes it's easier to simply be told "our servers are down" or "your dog knocked over your router again" and the like. Good catch!

Make regular level unlock gear crates each have one cool item. You already have a level cap so make that many cool items.
I seen everything in them every time. It’s always garbage. Each time I level up a crate should be exciting. Even if there is repeats I should be happy no matter what for leveling up. It’s like opening up socks on Christmas EVERY TIME.

I can pass this forward to the team, just so I'm clear you mean only for the Level Up crates to contain at least one good item? (Good is subjective, but you catch my drift!)

Consider an expansion pack of all trials bikes ever made being released for track central only.

Again something I can forward as feedback, thanks so much!

Your gear boxes aren’t loading at different levels. Hit me at level 70 and I don’t get em anymore. I’m not too bent out of shape about it. I’d rather be given 5000 and 15 acorns for my losses of 25 boxes.

This has been forwarded to the devs for investigation already!

Thanks so much for the feedback and suggestions!

Maninawhitesuit
03-04-2019, 06:51 AM
Thatís correct, thatís what i was reffering to about the level up crates. And by good item I suppose an example would be, a helmet that you canít get until level 20. A bike frame you canít get till level 80 but one for each level up. Itís a lot of items but it makes a HUGE difference in making the player want to level up.

Thanks for the response. Looking forward to seeing what you can do.

DaveDuncan
03-04-2019, 08:36 PM
We need an option to group sticker designs together so we can reuse them on other gear. Tired of having to create complicated designs from scratch every time.