PDA

View Full Version : I knew it!

ballon009
03-02-2019, 09:03 PM
:cool:

Like I said back when this game launched I made the guess that AC Rome was next... and guess what I ended up being correct,

Likewise I have said that this formula is not sustainable ... so if one guess was correct so will be that one. Unless AC RO greatly fixes the problems with OD, ppl gonna get sick of it.

Pp, have already gotten fatigued by OD. Keep that in mind. But being an AC fan I can not wish AC RO any bad luck- as it go’s back to Etzio Auditory. So they better not goof it up.

Good luck

AORUS2017
03-02-2019, 09:10 PM
Where is the Ubisoft link to back up your story!

show_stoppa
03-02-2019, 09:25 PM
The thread is not related to AC Odyssey, and should be moved to the appropriate forum. :)

UbiSnout
03-03-2019, 01:19 AM
:cool:
Like I said back when this game launched I made the guess that AC Rome was next... and guess what I ended up being correct,
Likewise I have said that this formula is not sustainable ... so if one guess was correct so will be that one. Unless AC RO greatly fixes the problems with OD, ppl gonna get sick of it.
Pp, have already gotten fatigued by OD. Keep that in mind. But being an AC fan I can not wish AC RO any bad luck- as it go’s back to Etzio Auditory. So they better not goof it up.
Good luck

Hello ballon009,

There is no update about the future of the series at the moment.
The next step for Assassin's Creed is The Fate of Atlantis DLC for Odyssey. Feel free to check our updates and news page (https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-updates) for more info.

ballon009
03-03-2019, 03:25 AM
It’s already been leaked by hackers ... so look it up yourself

Gonna get banned if I post link to it

cawatrooper9
03-04-2019, 10:42 PM
If you're talking about the Legion post, it's apparently been proven to be falsified.

ballon009
03-05-2019, 03:29 PM
Yes I was talking about AC Legion. And no itís not false. Every AC game had been leaked since black flag and of the 9 games 7 where correct. So I will take this as accurate

Unity, China, origins, OD, rouge, syndicate, AC3 remastered, and dlcs have been leaked. And they where all accurate

Locopells
03-05-2019, 06:20 PM
That doesn't make this is THE leak though. Especially since the Rome thing has, as you say, been speculated about for some time.