PDA

View Full Version : [PSVR] Looks like a lot of people aren't receiving keys

ILoveAnchoring
03-02-2019, 08:31 PM
I'm hoping they'll extend this testing access period, or at least provide another opportunity for people to playtest it. Seems like there are a lot of people signing up yet they're not receiving keys, myself included. Any information Ubi? Is this intetional or a mistake? I've seen several replies to Oculus and Vive threads about missing keys, but none to PSVR participants. Intentional or nah? Anyway, hope they do something about it. Excited about trying this out and maybe purchasing it when it releases. We'll see. We'll see. :confused:

UbiChrisMANG
03-02-2019, 08:57 PM
Hello ILoveAnchoring! Please post things related to the test here:

https://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/2013-Space-Junkies-Crossplay-Test

This is where Test staff will look to see what issues are popping up.

Thanks!

ILoveAnchoring
03-02-2019, 10:19 PM
Thank you for the reply, however, when I try to access the page you have linked, I receive the following message:

ILoveAnchoring, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

---------

The "awaiting activation" part makes me think my account might not have permissions because I haven't activated the key to the game (which I have not yet received), because this forum may only be accessed by game testers who have a game key. I might be wrong about all this, but that's just my assumptions. If there isn't any way for the original issue I've posted about to get resolved, I don't really have any interest in furthuring this situation. I can simply wait for the game to be released

UbiChrisMANG
03-02-2019, 10:36 PM
I see! OK, hang in there, I'll find the proper person to help with this situation. Either myself or another Moderator will get back to you shortly!

giverthepipe
03-12-2019, 01:14 AM
Let me into beta guys please😂 I need a break from echo combat. I have already signed up for beta but nothing back. I can bare the wait no more. This game looks so great.

Ubi-Woofer
10-10-2019, 12:20 PM
Let me into beta guys please�� I need a break from echo combat. I have already signed up for beta but nothing back. I can bare the wait no more. This game looks so great.

Hey giverthepipe, I know this reply comes late, but I just wanted to say - I'm glad to hear that you were looking forward to the release of Space Junkies!

If you picked up the full game upon release, I hope that you have since been enjoying it!