PDA

View Full Version : PC Question can't earn helix credit after taking helix badge in the game

vm4M9Tz4pB
03-02-2019, 03:54 PM
i just purchased "Assassin's CreedŽ Syndicate" golden edition in steam, and played some hrs. i find i can't earn helix credit after taking helix badge in the game. it's a bonus badge around the map for earning some helix credit in gameplay that can used to unlock some bonus like to display loots box in the game, showing puzzle hints or place in the map etc . however, as it's the first time i purchased UBISOFT game from steam, i find it's no problem to earn the credit from the game i purchased in ubisoft store, like unity. but this game syndicate isn't. i want to ask it's true that it can't be earned if the game isn't purchased from ubisoft store or it's a issue in the game itselfs. whatever this credits is useful to the game, as it can unlock somethings i have said before. i had sent Q to both side , as it's weekends ,so i have to wait from answer in next Monday . i want to see do any players have to same issue like that from purchased any series of assassin in steam