PDA

View Full Version : Not getting Loot Crates

xMikeMichael
03-02-2019, 03:28 AM
I haven't received look crates after I level up.

This has been happening since after level 80

If you are going to have this loot crate feature in this game. Please make sure that it's working properly.

Aristoph
03-02-2019, 08:26 AM
I'm having the exact same issue. Also started at level 80 for me. I'm up to lvl 86 now and haven't received any of the crates for leveling up the last 6 times.

Rowan549
03-02-2019, 09:03 AM
Exactly the same here, playing on PC.

TheCabman
03-02-2019, 10:54 AM
Same here, I noticed around level 80 as well. BUT i have just started completing some of the many contracts left in the game, and after leveling up, i received 2, and next level even 3 crates at once.

xMikeMichael
03-02-2019, 11:31 AM
I am Level 100 and haven't see any crates. :(

IImayneII
03-03-2019, 12:59 PM
Same here. The game showed giving me crates but they never showed up. Not sure if it's related but for me, it happened when I did the tutorials at level 90 I believe. I'm not sure because I only went to check to open up crates afterwards and saw there were none. The game still showed me getting a crate afterwards from leveling I believe, but that one didn't show up either

Psyhopper
03-03-2019, 06:36 PM
Same here, no gear boxes after lvl 80ish. When I try the challenger contract on the windmill track I get 'Connection Lost' ROACH-00050001

Ubi-Wusky
03-04-2019, 12:21 AM
Hey guys thanks so much for letting us know about this!

I've passed this on to the dev team and we'll be investigating it for you guys :)

Cobasche
03-06-2019, 08:18 PM
Hello
I know that it's getting looked at at the moment, and hope it's getting solved soon :) Thanks so much for informing the dev's about it. I have encountered the same problem at about level 95 back on sunday. I wasn't able to receive any loot-crates since, even they showed up in the level-up screen.

endre303
03-07-2019, 10:46 PM
same here. level 95 not getting any crates since 90-ish, I also passed all the tutorials playing on PC/win10.

TeriXeri
03-08-2019, 02:38 PM
I got crates each level up to like level 170 in the first week, recent levels I got nothing.

Also no more challenge mode on the map anymore.

Code_Frenzy
03-09-2019, 12:47 AM
PC Platform.
Had some loot boxes already acquired ready to be opened around rank 77. Went to open them all around rank 83 and the crate screen just shows zero.
Selecting to open a crate the moment that is is award also doe not work.
I'm now on rank 90 and am still unable to access any crates awarded. :(

Glad I'm not the only one to have experienced this.

Bob_422
03-09-2019, 05:38 PM
I reached level 62 yestery. When the crate was awarded I pressed Y to open, but it did not work. I checked my inventory and it showed 0 (Zero) crates. I just checked again today and it stil shows zero crates. I'm putting the game on hold until this gets fixed.

Cobasche
03-20-2019, 07:01 PM
has anybody found a method to fix this issue? todays update hasn't fixed any of the issues i have encountered. Is there any more info on how long we have to wait untill this bug is fixed ?

lu3mm3l
03-20-2019, 07:34 PM
I reached level 62 yestery. When the crate was awarded I pressed Y to open, but it did not work. I checked my inventory and it showed 0 (Zero) crates. I just checked again today and it stil shows zero crates. I'm putting the game on hold until this gets fixed.

Same here, Patch didn't change anything.

has anybody found a method to fix this issue? todays update hasn't fixed any of the issues i have encountered. Is there any more info on how long we have to wait untill this bug is fixed ?

Not yet. I opened up 20+ in hope they would stack again but didn't and I'm not willing to throw out the rest of my 20 crates only to check out if I start to gain some again. And looking at the post above this won't work either. So we have to wait until they sort it out :(

M3zerk
03-25-2019, 02:26 PM
just started happening to me at lvl 135

TeriXeri
03-26-2019, 06:25 PM
I got crates after multiplayer sessions/leveling, however when I leveled up via single player xp I got nothing.

Level 200+

dontspill9000
03-30-2019, 07:08 PM
Having the same issue at lvl 140 again.

Had the issue from 80 on, then around lvl 115 or so I randomly found 35 gear crates in my garage. No idea what might've caused them to show up, but it was about the time I completed the Grand Finale track.

ThatKKGuy
03-30-2019, 09:22 PM
Yep, same happening to me on PS4, since level 83, no crates for levelling up, I'm now level 100. Pretty poor going,and this issue along with the constant issues with cosmetics disappearing with the spinning icons means I won't be investing a penny in cosmetics, really tired of coming back to the game to find my bike livery or rider outfit has been stripped.

endre303
04-01-2019, 12:32 PM
it still doesn't work.

I hope the earned crates get logged somewhere and we'll be reimbursed for the lost crates - else it makes no sense to progress.

any update? info on the availability of a patch that will deal with this? reimbursement plans?

endre303
04-09-2019, 11:22 AM
I couldn't decipher any info on this issue from April patch description.

Anyone more successful?

endre303
04-11-2019, 06:54 PM
Unfortunately, same (you win it but then it disappears) happens with easter crates (after installing April patch) :(

Redlynx? Any comment?

TeriXeri
04-11-2019, 09:50 PM
Got some Easter crates from multiplayer that made it into the Inventory.

However when I leveled up via single player (Contract XP), I got the level-up screen but no crate actually appeared in inventory.

s0ad667
04-12-2019, 07:09 PM
It's random for me, doing contracts and multi now and sometimes i get no crates, others i get three at once. I even quit the game with zero crates and when i came back i had one waiting for me. And i'll repeat just for the record that after the first patch, around that time at least, the items in the crates got a lot better. Completed the bunny outfit btw the same evening the patch came out. I was pleasantly surprised, since i was expecting its parts to be kinda rare drops to push us use our gems or something.

R00ney1988
04-15-2019, 07:39 PM
Hey folks and devs. I just thought I would try the game again after 1month break (because of not getting any crates from leveling up...). Played two career missions to level up... Got an Eastern Crate. But nothing in my inventory... And just quit the game again...

Please patch this... Or at least state that you only get crates at X-Level... But this *pop* you got a new crate is just misleading :(

endre303
04-16-2019, 10:00 AM
The reward system in this game is a pile of crap still.

Sometimes the crate appears but cannot be seen in the garage one cannot redeem it. I'm sure Redlynx has an exact register of loot Crates assigned to users, please re-assign those to users. Else the game is highly unfair.

I hope sales are good, but if I wouldn't be a fan of the series, I'd redeem my money and re-buy the game when it is finished (and discounted). I hope these annoyances are not discouraging the player base of the game.

Known issue (apr 5):
[All Platforms] Some players stop recieving [sic!] Gear Crates for leveling up once reaching a high level.

Redlynx -- any clues whether we should wait for next release or keep on playing and we'll receive our missing crates once you fix the game?

uncle_jam
04-16-2019, 12:28 PM
Ok now since the DLC started I also don't get any crates, there are 0 in the garage, although I have unlocked about 5.

TeriXeri
04-16-2019, 12:39 PM
Getting XP from new DLC tracks and leveling up, no crates either. (level 253).

Only crates I got since patch were multiplayer.

(no challengers on map for over a month so no chance at those crates either)

M3zerk
04-16-2019, 01:48 PM
Unfortunately I don't really play much online so I'm just not getting them anymore... I put in a ticket and they asked me to record it so now i juat have to keep recording till i level up i guess?

TeriXeri
04-16-2019, 03:54 PM
Just had 3 crates waiting after 1 multiplayer session, and 2 after another.

No crates from single player tracks/medals/contracts.

Perry_2493
04-16-2019, 10:45 PM
Same problem on Nintendo Switch - for me since i was ~lvl80, now i'm at lvl100 and missed like 20cates.
Will i ever get them or should i stop playing till ubisoft finally fixed that bug?
How can a bug like this even persists since BETA?
Does anyone from Ubi/RedLynx ever read those forums or do they just ignore playerfeedback?

Is there any chance someone of the devs or communitymanagement ever reacts to a thread like this?

I'm really dissapointed :-(
Can't even buy a game from ubi/redlynx 2month after release since it's still buggy in it's core-features then..

Drumaxou
04-17-2019, 01:17 AM
Same here... I earned 2 easter crates after gaining levels, but they are not into my inventory...

azuravian
04-17-2019, 03:44 AM
Also not getting crates. In my case, it started after the DLC. I was always getting crates fine prior to the DLC.

Tonza10
04-17-2019, 08:29 PM
Yeah I noticed this too. Missing at least 3 boxes, 2 easter and 1 challenge :(

RandomName46n2
04-19-2019, 07:09 AM
This makes me not want to play the game. The last 60-70 crates have not shown up in my inventory and with the event special crates not showing up.....this is pathetic... the devs should have fixed this before releasing timed content that requires working crates to earn limited gear.

This has been the worst trials experience.

endre303
04-22-2019, 07:56 AM
[All Platforms] Some players stop receiving Gear Crates for leveling up once reaching a high level.

Redlynx, this is very sad.

BadleyH
04-25-2019, 01:11 AM
This is the worst trials experience yet. Even worse than Trials Frontier. If you are going to commercialize it and make it a horrible, menu scrolling, crate opening, annoying experience, at least make it work... :mad::mad::mad:

honorableJay
04-26-2019, 03:05 AM
Just wanted to confirm I too have this issue. I stopped getting crates after the Easter update dropped.

I'm not sure if this is relevant or not, but when I found the last Easter cube, the game immediately crashed. Upon relaunching, I was given credit for finding the cube and completing the task, but both of the special masks (chicken/rabbit) disappeared from my inventory. Since then the game thinks I have a new helmet in my inventory, and while the game says I received a crate for leveling up, no crate is in my inventory. I'm currently level 161, and I believe I was around level 150 when the Easter update arrived.

Impact-XD
04-27-2019, 09:28 PM
At lvl 97 I stopped getting crates. I've gotten about 8 crates randomly since then and I'm lvl 162 now. I'm not earning money (coins) either so I can't buy any player created content from the store.

x_The_Rook_x
04-29-2019, 03:56 PM
I opened crates every 5 levels but went I went to open my crates at either level 85 or 90 they werenít there.

I thought maybe I opened them a level early for some reason and levelled up another 5 levels but no crates when I went to open them.

I then levelled up one more rank and when it said I earned a crate I went straight to open it but it showed I had no crates.

Iím now at rank level 104 but not getting any crates. I believe this coincided with the end of the Easter event as Iím sure I had two Easter crates to open but theyíre werenít there. Unfortunately I canít confirm if this happened due to the end of the Easter event, ranking up or installing DLC.

I have been able to buy a crate with Trials coins and claim 3 from Ubi Club and open these ok. Iím just not getting crates for ranking up.

Iím playing on PS4.

x_Ak1504_x
05-18-2019, 06:37 PM
Hey guys thanks so much for letting us know about this!

I've passed this on to the dev team and we'll be investigating it for you guys :)

Any news on this issue ? I mean itīs already been 2 month and nothing is fixed. :(

endre303
05-21-2019, 11:38 AM
I'm curious as well.

I asked Ubisoft to refund my purchase till Redlynx fixes the problem.

Unfortunately, besides giving a status of "yes, we are aware and we are investing" not much info or refund.

is this issue only affect higher ranked PC players? are we so few that redlynx doesn't bother and assign resources?

UbiMorning
05-23-2019, 08:10 PM
Hey guys! This issue has been reported to the Trials Rising team previously. I do not have any updates on the investigation of this issue, but thank you for checking in on this issue.

endre303
05-23-2019, 09:48 PM
Very nice. Seriously?

UbiMorning
05-24-2019, 08:47 PM
@endre303 I can assure you the Trials team are working to fix this issue as soon as they can. I will let you know if I have any further updates on this!

TeriXeri
06-03-2019, 02:39 PM
Still happening AFTER patch despite known issues saying "fixed for next patch"

Ubi-MrDrPink
06-03-2019, 03:15 PM
Still happening AFTER patch despite known issues saying "fixed for next patch"

Hey Teri,

If you close and restart Trials Rising, does this still happen when you level up?

TeriXeri
06-03-2019, 03:35 PM
Hey Teri,

If you close and restart Trials Rising, does this still happen when you level up?

I restarted my PC, and I dunno if the uplay service is now down or something, but my uplay profile now shows 0 xp, 0 uplay coins, level 0 :confused:

Game won't go past the loading screen now.

This wasn't the case 1 hour ago.

Ubi-MrDrPink
06-03-2019, 03:53 PM
I restarted my PC, and I dunno if the uplay service is now down or something, but my uplay profile now shows 0 xp, 0 uplay coins, level 0 :confused:

Game won't go past the loading screen now.

This wasn't the case 1 hour ago.

The Ubisoft Club is currently performing a maintenance that could be impacting the game loading. This maintenance should be over in two hours. Please let us know if nothing changes after then.

TeriXeri
06-03-2019, 07:00 PM
Leveled up twice via single player track-xp from 262 to 264 , no coins for finishing, no crates for leveling up.

Restarted game multiple times.

Golden cowboy season gear also resets on restart when equipped.

Danflobolobob
06-03-2019, 07:13 PM
I'd like to echo the above posters can confirm this is also still happening even after latest patch. Even though in the known issues says it's fixed.

I am level 117.

Danflobolobob
06-03-2019, 08:39 PM
Probably won't help but I have uploaded a video to youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqYVCC8fyns

Note I have 1 crate at the start, and also 1 crate at the end of level after levelling up.

codywar11
06-04-2019, 03:50 AM
Still not getting gear crates after patch. Level 125. Just take the things out of the game at this point.

Grabtischler
06-11-2019, 02:12 AM
Alright, now I got that bug. Started a few levels ago (I'm 83 now). Well, now what? I thought that bug got fixed..

AttackRabbit79
06-12-2019, 07:15 PM
Hi, I'd like the 30+ loot crates I should have received for levelling up from lvl 80 onwards. If you could see your way to restoring the items that mysteriously vanished from my inventory as well that would be grand.

Edit: So apparently the ubisoft servers are down (that's what my PS4 says, no idea if it's true) and interestingly enough it shows I have unopened loot crates. I can't select them as you have to be online to do so but I'm willing to bet they vanish once the servers come back up ^^

Cobasche
06-14-2019, 03:54 PM
Sad to see, that the problem regarding the gear crates is still not fixed. I haven't recieved any crates on level up since level 90-ish (now on level 220). for a short time some crates have been rewarded after completing ranked multiplayer races (1st season). in addition to that, since the first season has ended, there aren't any challengers on my map anymore and im not getting any credits from completing singleplayer tracks either.
The only reasons left to keep playing would be the ranked online (if i there would be people in the lobbys) and track central at this point.
I hope these problems are getting fixed soon. Cheers

MrEchoDreams
06-15-2019, 09:52 AM
Not getting any crates any more since level 125 or something like this :( Should really have been fixed since February ...

nickbrincat
06-25-2019, 11:53 AM
Hey Ubisoft, This issue is still present, I love the game and the fact that you released it fully for a price of 30 quid however that does not excuse a broken functionality especially if this is a functionality we'd all rather have done without (lootcrates).

I love the game, however the fact that both on switch and PS4 I am not receiving the lootcrates I am due is a little frustrating especially considering I am able to see over 20+ lootcrates when offline however when online do not see them at all.

Please make an effort to fix this and the stutters that plague the game and it will be the best entry in the series thus far!

UbiMatcha
06-25-2019, 12:38 PM
Hey nickbrincat, welcome to the forum!

To clarify, are you still not receiving crates when you level up? Or are you not receiving the crates you should have previously received?
Thanks!

x_The_Rook_x
07-16-2019, 08:32 PM
Loaded up the game and I had 5 Easter crates and 20 regular crates to open.

Opened them, got my contents, no problem.

Levelled up one more time, awarded a crate but when I went to open it I had none.

UbiMorning
07-18-2019, 10:18 PM
Thanks for the update x_The_Rook_x!

MrGRiMv25
07-22-2019, 03:03 PM
I've started getting this problem now too... it started after level 147 but the two crates did show up once I bought another 2 which is weird. Along with the 70 crates I lost to the thin air, the missing items etc and now this issue... it's getting pretty annoying.

Grabtischler
07-29-2019, 02:31 PM
Well I posted this problem early June and was late to the party. I still have ZERO crates the game 'owes' me. Not. A. Single. One.
I mean honestly: WHAT THE HELL? This "bug" is the reason why I stopped playing Trials altogether, because I really feel cheated by the game.
And now, more than six weeks later, I come back to this thread and some people already have received their lost crates, some (like me) did not. So after months and months and months this problem still persists. And now my doubts are overwhelming: Is this really a bug or a scheme to pressure people into buying the dreadful crates? Because after all this time I would be annoyed with a 20-men indie studio, but Ubi is one of if not THE biggest developer/publisher in the world and you still can't get this fixed? I mean, do you at least understand why I'm really irritated by the lack of commitment to finally solve this problem once and for all?

Addtionally I'm not that good of a player, so I have real difficulties acquiring "new" crates, if there are any to acquire. So what do I do now? I would be appreciative of any REAL help beyond "we are aware of this problem". What a frustrating experience.

MrGRiMv25
07-30-2019, 03:20 PM
Yeah it's amazing, in this game I've only got 40-50 hours logged and it's managed to kill an obsession with the series that had me put in 1128 hours for Fusion, and roughly the same for Evo, and half of their hours for T2SE.

Constantly losing crates, having to redress my rider each time I log on, losing items, losing special items from contracts and much more. Starting to hate it each time I launch it which is getting less and less often.