PDA

View Full Version : Personal Best Bug/Issue

HolyDuckingShip
03-01-2019, 11:47 PM
Hello, I started another thread listing a bunch of small bugs I've encountered, however, this issue is major (IMO). I'm redoing some of the motoX tracks. On schoolyard, I replayed the first level and kept improving my time until it was pretty solid (top 50 I think). Anyway, when I went to start working on the next track in the set, I noticed something: all of the racers I was against were like top riders showing their best runs. Anyway, I beat my personal best (previously a random gold time) and even though it was a platinum it doesn't count because I was eliminated from the race. This is a big big problem--it means that my best time will never show on the leaderboard now, just the last time I had when my competition was crap.

Please look into this, this will affect overall leaderboard scoring and stuff.

Progressive1928
03-02-2019, 12:13 PM
I had a similar Issue, I scored a great time on a MotoX track, got the platinum and I tried again to improve my time.

The game puts me against a top rider that, even if I beat him ( I improved my time with 2 seconds less ) I get defeated and my new record doesn't shows up.

Manujito
03-03-2019, 01:13 AM
Same issue, if you get beat on a MotoX track, your score doesn't get saved. Currently against a better player, and can't save my platinum run.

Ubi-Raziel
03-08-2019, 03:36 PM
Hello everyone, thank you for reporting this.

Even if you're against tough opposition and you are eliminated, I believe your time should be counted so I'll report this to our devs. I agree that this is major issue because until this is resolved, you won't be able to improve your time at all.

Would anyone be able to provide a video showing an improved time, but due to elimination, the time is not saved?

Thank you!