PDA

View Full Version : i made a "8/10 hard track"... on track central it become easy

Patabarnack
03-01-2019, 10:55 PM
All in the title...
Is there a automatic difficulty rating ?
My map is "kind of" easy to complete...
But hard to reach the medal time...
I was wondering...
Thank.

Patabarnack
03-01-2019, 11:08 PM
It was upload as a hard track
But it rated as easy on track central.

DukeyDanger
03-02-2019, 01:33 AM
I've been having the same problem, except mine won't even let me upload a track in anything other than easy mode. In the upload screen it wont let me select any of the buttons besides Track Name, Track Description, and tags.

NOR-Storelumo
03-06-2019, 03:27 AM
Had the same thing happen to me with an extreme track.

I found out i had to save the track as a new track in the "manage track" menu. But you should rename the track before you do this, since it wont allow duplicate names.

Just before uploading, in the screen where you can choose tags ect, you can also see the CORRECT difficulty. This way you are 100% sure.

Hope this works for you as well :)

xoSnatchSkunkox
03-06-2019, 10:38 AM
Had the same thing happen to me with an extreme track.

I found out i had to save the track as a new track in the "manage track" menu. But you should rename the track before you do this, since it wont allow duplicate names.

Just before uploading, in the screen where you can choose tags ect, you can also see the CORRECT difficulty. This way you are 100% sure.

Hope this works for you as well :)

I've had the same problem but as I was sharing it it did say it was extreme I double checked it and still uploading as easy 😡😠

Annihilator_NL
03-08-2019, 01:40 PM
Happened for mee too, when uploading it states: extreme
When uploaded it becomes easy, also sometimes hard.
Very strange.

I will try renaming, saving as new and uploading next time.