PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer is boring AF and will die this week

GoZa.
03-01-2019, 10:54 PM
I think you guys made a huge mistake and the multiplayer will die very soon (this week) because there is only easy and beginner tracks in the multiplayer plus there is nothing to earn online yet. Plus why is the online season not started alllready, how hard is it to give us a full game at release ? People will leave the game allready before you guys have fixed this. I don't get it why all the big company's do the same thing, they bring out a game that is not even finished and by the time they implement things they should have done in the beginning people allready moved on to other games and you lost your community and a small community is what is left.

I really dont get this, you guys had years to make this game and alot of it is just copy and paste and still its not even finished at release.

Warndog97
03-02-2019, 03:58 AM
100% right! Beginner and easy is so incredibly boring, bring back hardcore mode! I get some people just arenít very good but at least give us the option? Why is it so hard for them to get multiplayer right.

Gozushi
03-03-2019, 12:22 AM
looks like its already dead. i cant find players anymore on a saturday 8pm ....

LIONDEN1
03-03-2019, 02:21 AM
i guess yall didnt play fusion MP? 99% easy and Med tracks, it never died either.

Warndog97
03-03-2019, 01:59 PM
Fusion multiplayer was also terrible, supercross is awful.

KrayZVIII
03-07-2019, 05:15 AM
It would be nice for some "Trials Evolution" type options. Trials, Extreme Trials, SuperCross, and maybe All Track types. Thank you.

ihazfaults
03-07-2019, 11:57 PM
I was all excited to unlock the Mantis so I could go back to Online Multiplayer... but uhh ya. Its really basic.

QcChopper
03-19-2019, 05:10 AM
I haven't tried MP yet although I was looking forward to it but with what I read here, I just won't. I give zero Fs about easy tracks, what the hell? Ubisoft is killing Trials, I have been saying it since the very day Redlynx announced it was bought by Ubisoft... I mean, it didn't take any sort of clairvoyance but what a SH load of F.

LIONDEN1
03-20-2019, 03:21 AM
Actual MP starts Thursday, should be interesting.