PDA

View Full Version : online dog fighting in pacific fighters standalone

slo123
01-14-2006, 10:02 PM
ok im askin again is there any place other than hyper lobby to fly pf stand alone online where there is actually some1 to fight? i hear about playing on ubi and theres alot of people on there but how do i do that and also the all seeing eye can i hear from some1 that has only pf standalone and uses all seeing eye, on the amount of players there?

slo123
01-14-2006, 10:02 PM
ok im askin again is there any place other than hyper lobby to fly pf stand alone online where there is actually some1 to fight? i hear about playing on ubi and theres alot of people on there but how do i do that and also the all seeing eye can i hear from some1 that has only pf standalone and uses all seeing eye, on the amount of players there?

GuNzABlaZiN
01-14-2006, 10:45 PM
A very large percent of players are on a merged install (FB+AEP+PF) so I guess you're all outa luck there, pal. Best bet is to just get FB+AEP, you should be able to find in the bargain bin by now.

slo123
01-14-2006, 10:49 PM
where at i have look and searched all the stores that have comp games near me that i could find and guess what i havent found. thats right il2 gold pack i just cant find it . and i think buying online is not an option ,although im tryin to make it an option but anyway tell me some stores u know have it and i'll see if i can find it round here
i mean stores not online sites

thank you,
slo123

mr. cannon food by own vote

GuNzABlaZiN
01-14-2006, 11:15 PM
Sorry dude but I can't recommend anything, if you've searched all the stores near you and they don't have it, I can't help you with that. Sometimes stores that don't exactly specialize in games like Business Depot(that's if you're in North America), carry it. But it's getting more and more rare. There is a rumor that there will be a new pack which will contain FB+AEP+PF on a single DVD but I have no clue when that will come out.

slo123
01-14-2006, 11:30 PM
&*%*&%@(*!@^&)!@&^%#&@
I REALY WANT THAT SIM
TRIED TO PLAY PF ONLINE BUT ZERO PEOPLE SO I LOOK ON FORGOTTEN BATTLES 264 PEOPLE
\
on a saturday night no less!

slo123
01-15-2006, 12:02 AM
i find at comp usa but the closest one of those is 117 miles away so thats not option then i tried ebgames online to see if the dtore near me had it but they site doesent lit it the i tried amazon it 40 bucks there!
i looked in best buy they had MCFS3 but i here bad thngs about it and well i wasent lookin for it anyway the i looked at target and k-mart websites they both have ace expansion pack or so they say and well wal-mart the biggest store in my town http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif dont have pacific fighters any more and probaly wont have the dvd when it is released(because the're walmart) so i also looked in games stop and eb games or babages i cant remember but either way this isnt lookin good is it? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif

dieg777
01-15-2006, 12:19 AM
I think your best bet is online-have you tried e-bay on line auctions- they sometimes appear there

good luck

Sama51
01-15-2006, 12:22 AM
Perhaps one of the gaming stores can special order it for you. Can't hurt to call and ask.

slo123
01-15-2006, 12:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dieg777:
I think your best bet is online-have you tried e-bay on line auctions- they sometimes appear there

good luck </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
im not too fond of ebay lotta friends got ripped off

Troll2k
01-15-2006, 01:54 AM
You need the Ubi Game Service 4 software to play at Ubi.com.

Go to Ubi.com.Click on online games(on the left).Find Pacific Fighters.Then click on play.It will ask you if you want to install the game service software.Say yes.Then you should be good to go.

FI_Willie
01-15-2006, 12:26 PM
Or you can try eBay Forgotten Battles (http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2 F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=FOrgotten+Battles&category0=)
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

slo123
01-15-2006, 05:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Troll2k:
You need the Ubi Game Service 4 software to play at Ubi.com.

Go to Ubi.com.Click on online games(on the left).Find Pacific Fighters.Then click on play.It will ask you if you want to install the game service software.Say yes.Then you should be good to go. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

free?

GuNzABlaZiN
01-15-2006, 05:55 PM
Free. It is definately a very good idea to get a games store to special order it for you, just don't expect to get it for cheap.

slo123
01-15-2006, 06:18 PM
the games service software is it free

Dew-Claw
01-15-2006, 06:32 PM
yes,the UBI software is free.
You probably already have a copy on your Pacific fighters CD.
Look there 1st and install that if you find it.

I't will upgrade itself to current versions when you log in.

slo123
01-15-2006, 06:44 PM
where do i look?

Bearcat99
01-15-2006, 06:52 PM
slo check your PTs....