PDA

View Full Version : question about a mod?

XyZspineZyX
08-19-2003, 09:47 PM
I thought there was a mod for language translation. I would like to fly Russian or German planes and understand what my flight was saying. Is there one? and if so, a link would be great.

Thanks.

XyZspineZyX
08-19-2003, 09:47 PM
I thought there was a mod for language translation. I would like to fly Russian or German planes and understand what my flight was saying. Is there one? and if so, a link would be great.

Thanks.

XyZspineZyX
08-19-2003, 09:50 PM
If I'm not mistaken, it should be pretty easy to do..:

You need to go to the following folder :
..\Ubi Soft\IL-2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles\samples\Speech
and make take everything from the US folder and put it in, say, the RU or DE folder. You'll need to overwrite the original files so I suggest you first make a backup in case you want to get the original ones again.

XyZspineZyX
08-19-2003, 09:58 PM
Thx Max butI was actually looking for a mode that translated the speech with the laguage accent. It might of been IL-2, not sure?

XyZspineZyX
08-19-2003, 10:03 PM
That was for the original IL2. You'll have to take FB with no accent for English, but there are alot of different voices, so your not listening to the same guy all the time.

25th_Buzz
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<center>
http://www.vfa25.com/sigs/buzz.jpg