PDA

View Full Version : Carried over minor annoyances

JudgeLazar
03-01-2019, 01:05 PM
Just small, non game breaking stuff I am constantly reminded I want every few minutes and from the 1st game.

Remember shoulder side for weapons.

Use mask against gas grenades. We know the Hyena's thing is gas, so unless we're FNGs right out of recruitment, we would be prepared to have to use masks against them. Maybe make it use a filter or some other resource.

Turn off help requests completely. I noticed they're not as frequent as the private beta, at least at this particular time of day.

I appreciate that a lot of the ballistic vests don't look like some weird scifi armor, but a costume/cosmetic outfit would be nice.

This is the big one.

Let us crouch. It feels really unnatural for people who play a lot of shooters to not crouch and I'm constantly trying to, even though I know I can't, because it's just muscle memory/habbit for me. Crouching doesn't have to do anything, No boosted accuracy or anything, Hell, even if it makes you slower and offers no benefit at all, it would still feel better. My friends and I are always annoyed by it at least once per play session.

UbiSc0ttie
03-02-2019, 12:43 AM
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

- Scottie