PDA

View Full Version : Bug/Issues List

KingDazza
03-01-2019, 12:55 AM
Thank you for a good game. However there are some bugs/issues:

Multiple occasions I've fallen through the world by opening a parachute close to the ground
The subtitles OFF setting wont save and reverts after game restart
AI alert awareness seems very unbalanced when trying to do stealth against tier 3 enemies in outposts. I appreciate its meant to be hard but the detection and instant everyone knows exactly where you are seems very frustrating and unfair.
On xbox one x in 4k with HDR there is a grainy effect to the sky at times
The ui menu for ammo, crafting, inventory etc flashes to show there are new items, but it still flashes when there isnt
It would be great to have another ui option where by mission world markers are separate from all the other world markers. Its very much all or nothing. Also, and/or could we have objective and map place markers added to the compass as an option.

Ubi-Wusky
03-03-2019, 10:16 PM
Hey there KingDazza!

Could you grab a video of the first one, where you fall through the ground when you open a parachute close to the ground? Thanks!

The dev teams are aware that the subtitles are being stubborn about staying off, we're looking to resolve it in a future content update but thanks for the report!

We really appreciate the feedback for the AI, it's something I can definitely pass across!

Could you take a screenshot of the grainy sky you mention whenever it happens to pop up next?

Same for the UI menu, could you get a video showing this in action just so we're all on the same page? :)

Thanks so much for all of the feedback, and the bug reports :)