PDA

View Full Version : Please Fix Guerrilla Matchmaking

dandoe414
02-28-2019, 11:34 PM
If a lobby can manage 4 total players put in 4. Please load a 4 PvE match, not 1, 2, or even 3 PvE players

MurdahDem
02-28-2019, 11:56 PM
If a lobby can manage 4 total players put in 4. Please load a 4 PvE match, not 1, 2, or even 3 PvE players
Since the next update is coming the 13th of Nevuary, i wouldn’t hold my breath. It’d be nice if they( the UbiPeople -devs/ developers, whomever hopped into a public lobby on Twitch Thursday’s. I like Guerilla mode burly is like them to experience what you did - in real time - like you/we do. Even better tho, I would LOVE ❤️ to run into them in GhostWars

x_WarHawk_x
03-02-2019, 07:11 PM
I couldn't agree more. The matchmaking is intolerable. I've played over 50 matches thus far and I've only encountered 3 with a full squad. Three matches with 3 in squad and the rest with only 2 players. You guessed it...that's 88% of my matches thus far with only 2 players.

Oh, and the AI SUCKS when you attempt to play solo. You spend more time trying to get them to follow orders while you get your *** shot up. Only 3 total revives from AI during solo for 25 waves is unreasonable. Most of the time the AI just farts around (just like in campaign) when you go down.

All in all I like Guerrilla mode...but come on UBISOFT...you can't tell me your testers didn't get frustrated with only getting paired up instead of full squad during Guerrilla mode? You need more testers to give you a full outtake.

Ubi-Alien
03-04-2019, 03:01 PM
Hello and yes, this has already forwarded to the team.
Thanks for reporting!