PDA

View Full Version : "Ubisoft Server Unavailable" and time NOT saved in the Leaderboard

Manujito
02-28-2019, 06:50 PM
Hi, I just completed a track, and as soon as I completed it, I got a prompt telling me something like "Ubisoft Servers are unavailable right now, check again later" (might have been different, my game is not set in english).

The problem right now is that I can see my record in the track page, but it's seems that it has not been saved in the leaderboards, as it does not show up.

Normally it wouldn't be a big deal, but it was the third Ninja Track and I don't know if I can finish it again... :D

Please, tell me it's temporary and my time will be saved...I don't want to go through that again... ;)

Manujito
02-28-2019, 07:03 PM
Nevermind, I completed it again...anyway, the issue should be looked into regardless.

UbiMatcha
03-01-2019, 09:37 AM
Thanks for the update Manujito, we'll keep an eye on the issue!

Voidhowl.
03-01-2019, 01:32 PM
Exact same problem happening right now.

poukoro
03-12-2019, 07:18 PM
I have the same problem (on ps4 by the way). Too bad that the score isn't upload on the leaderboard once the connection is recovered, even if the replay is unavailable.

Moreover to have a new score ulpoad we must beat the score on the worldmap, which itself has not been uploaded and can be very difficult to beat if the run was great.

Waistless
03-13-2019, 07:07 AM
Whenever you have a significant number of faults on a track (hence usually ninjas), if the total replay time exceeds anywhere between 15-20 minutes, the score will not be posted and you'll typically get this error: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/284091581584375810/554592549344378890/Schermopname_268.png

This is the exact same bug as in fusion! Except in that game, the score would still submit but you would not get a replay tied to that score. Now in this game, neither the replay nor the score submits, and you get that error.

I wonder if this issue will ever be finally fixed, or if they'll just revert it back to Fusion behavior....

Scruffy McGuffy
03-15-2019, 04:30 AM
Yeah, this is the exact same issue Fusion had. I just finished Inferno V for the first time. In real time it was over 20 minutes, and just like Fusion when taking that long on a track the connection is dead by the end. I had that issue on Fusion PS4, now on Rising PC. At the time Ubi Support had me jump through a bunch of hoops regarding internet setup etc., even though that was the only game that ever lost connection, and it was always after about 20 minutes in a track.

It's not very rewarding to beat a very hard track for the first time then for your effort to be ignored. And just like Fusion, choosing yes to reconnect to save your time never ever works. It's annoying too in that I was clearly online the entire time, so why doesn't the game upload the info when it can connect? Or better yet, don't drop connection in the first place.

I love the game, but it's very sad to see the exact same issue that Fusion had.

UbiMatcha
03-15-2019, 05:13 PM
Hey guys, just to let you know we are currently experiencing issues with leaderboards. Updates will be shared here:
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2013665-March-15th-2019-Degradation-UbiServices-All-Platforms

If you're losing connection I would recommend trying our FAQ (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000036604/Connectivity-issues-in-Trials-Rising-on-PC-TR/)!

Scruffy McGuffy
03-15-2019, 08:10 PM
Whenever you have a significant number of faults on a track (hence usually ninjas), if the total replay time exceeds anywhere between 15-20 minutes, the score will not be posted and you'll typically get this error.
Replay length being maxed makes a lot of sense. Replay buffer is full, that flags an error when uploading, and the UI response for a failed upload is the generic "connection lost" message even though connection was probably never lost. That would explain too why "try again?" never ever succeeds. I wouldn't be at all surprised if that's what is happening, and it's been happening for years since Fusion and on multiple platforms too.