PDA

View Full Version : Profile sync between Switch / Xbox?

brianarn
02-28-2019, 05:12 PM
Based on the dev diary #4 ( https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1999625-Dev-Diary-4-Cross-Platform ), I got the impression that my progress and cosmetics would be synced to my player profile on Ubisoft.

I got to level 53 on my Switch, with a handful of cosmetics and customizations that I'm happy about.

I then picked it up on my Xbox, and am back at level 1 there.

It definitely linked my profile, because I got all the Ubisoft cosmetics: Trials Fusion/Blood/Frontiers cosmetics etc etc, but none of my progress, gear box cosmetics, or customization exist on the Xbox side.

So, a few questions:

- Is it expected that player progress will sync through Ubisoft? If so, this seems to be not working.
- If it is not expected that progress will sync, are there future plans for that to happen?

Thanks!

brianarn
02-28-2019, 06:42 PM
I would also add, I've read https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000036803/Cross-platform-feature-in-Trials-Rising-TR now and it speaks to some things that are and aren't cross-platform but doesn't speak at all about progress.

UbiMatcha
03-01-2019, 10:05 AM
Hello! To clarify a few things in the Dev Diary, progress and inventory are not transferable between platforms in Trials Rising. At this time we have no further information on this being a feature.

The cross-platform play includes being able to view player profiles, ghosts, and leaderboards from all platforms, as well as purchase items in the gear store which have been customised by a player on another platform.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

brianarn
03-01-2019, 07:53 PM
As a follow-up then, if I play on both Switch and Xbox, which profile is viewable cross-platform? Will people on Switch see my Switch progress, and people on Xbox see my Xbox progress, or will progress show as the further one, regardless of platform? or the most recently played?

Is there a place we could request this as a feature? As it stands, I am now inclined to refund my Xbox purchase, since I can't keep progress in sync on both sides. :/

LIONDEN1
03-10-2019, 04:04 AM
you can view stats of other players and leaderboards and ghosts and track central. They never said progress moved over, totally different systems. Its not cross platform play, only what i mentioned before.