PDA

View Full Version : Tech Is Due Sainthood

cormybaby
02-28-2019, 07:28 AM
Poor guy. All them drones. I run him a lately just because heís the most important guy to have in any squad. Remove marking capabilities from all drones but Scout. Thatís what PING is for.
Iím getting spotted on my chair at home by Medic drone now, itís so bad.

refraction_it
02-28-2019, 08:55 AM
I’m getting spotted on my chair at home by Medic drone now, it’s so bad.

XD

That's incredible, every update they do, something else is ruined.

Tomahawk_Skills
02-28-2019, 10:00 AM
I just run my Sentinel class now. Best way to kill the drones is to shoot them and have a Satom on yourself.

BULLETSPONGE360
02-28-2019, 12:44 PM
Yeah, they are doing their best to ruin this game every update. Catering to low skill players who can't be bothered to use their eyes,ears and brain to find people. Giving little to counter the drone onslaught that is every match now leaving people little option but to do the same if they want a chance at winning. It's really taking the fun out of this game. I started playing this game because it was tactical and had a high skill ceiling but it has becom the opposite, just hit z to win, it's pretty sad. Welcome to drone simulator 2000 guys!

WARB0RG
02-28-2019, 05:12 PM
I see Tech run a lot now, he's definitely up there as one of my most run operators now.

They can give us 1 drone or a thousand drones now, an opposing squad can run 4 with Pilot all day long, one of which is stealthed.

Tech needs to be buffed or backed up by another operator. His recharge speed needs to be increased so that he's more balanced in his role vs drone armies.

MurdahDem
02-28-2019, 10:40 PM
Poor guy. All them drones. I run him a lately just because he’s the most important guy to have in any squad. Remove marking capabilities from all drones but Scout. That’s what PING is for.
I’m getting spotted on my chair at home by Medic drone now, it’s so bad.

Nerfing is not the answer, they're always nerfing something can we chill with the nerfs for a sec? They need another drone killer for sure - maybe we have two techs?
the old tech with the jammer that had the jamming circle and the new tech that has the timed jammer. The could bring back the old tech with a different name like call him/her 'Static'

nga-chairman
03-01-2019, 02:49 AM
Nerfing is not the answer, they're always nerfing something can we chill with the nerfs for a sec? They need another drone killer for sure - maybe we have two techs?
the old tech with the jammer that had the jamming circle and the new tech that has the timed jammer. The could bring back the old tech with a different name like call him/her 'Static'

Maybe a tech Drone?? ;) haha - Or a class with EMP grenandes? like a vangaurd, Has 5 and they knock out drones, Sonar, Hud etc?

i think since the Op 4 dropped the marking of drones is a lot harder from what i have seen (I dont use drones personally but a lot of people are saying its harder to mark people now) and thats great.

I think the tech should be buffed a little I think the tech should have the Diversionist weapons as they are full on assault and give the divvy the techs weapons, Or give the tech an R5/R4 or something instead of the single shot Mk. I mean he is assault afterall, make his cooldown slightly less too. I mean yes, He stops that first drone coming up, But then the sky is filled like an airshow as soon as the jammer stops.

D-from-Oxford
03-01-2019, 01:59 PM
They should just replace Tech's frags with EMP nades.

At the same time, swap Guerilla's frags for Smoke nades.

That way both classes have nades that compliment/bolster their ability.

fastastoast
03-01-2019, 02:25 PM
They should just replace Tech's frags with EMP nades.

At the same time, swap Guerilla's frags for Smoke nades.

That way both classes have nades that compliment/bolster their ability.

Yep, but can guerilla swap the flash bangs, I never use them. But literally, drone up, pop smoke, drone down all the time. It's like having to do a smoke grenade combo.

D-from-Oxford
03-01-2019, 02:42 PM
Yep, but can guerilla swap the flash bangs, I never use them. But literally, drone up, pop smoke, drone down all the time. It's like having to do a smoke grenade combo.

Nah, flashbangs are more beneficial, IMO. Especially against Predator or when going against more than one enemy. As deadly as I am with frags (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPJ8dx85_RU) I'd still prefer to keep flashbangs.