PDA

View Full Version : [PC] LFG to play with HUDs limitation (ghost mode or not)

dl_thunderr
02-28-2019, 02:50 AM
I would like to play with no marking and maybe with others HUDs limitation. It cant be in ghost mode, but if you want, it can be in the casual campaign. Stealth would be a priority, but why not try different strategies. I'm from brasil but i can speak english, so everybody is wellcome.

uplay user: thiago2lk

Irreal_05
03-06-2019, 02:41 PM
Hey, I'm from Brazil as well. Just add me, or message me. Irreal_05

dl_thunderr
03-07-2019, 01:42 AM
Hey, I'm from Brazil as well. Just add me, or message me. Irreal_05

Blz vou te adicionar la. Meu nick agora eh dl_thunderr (se n me engano). N jogo mto por causa dos estudos, mas sempre que da estou la.

p5ycr0w85
03-10-2019, 01:56 PM
Came across your post for group with hud limitation. i typically play friday-sunday. hit me up if you want to link up in game. user name: p5ycr0w85

No_HUD
05-22-2019, 06:52 PM
Hey dl_thunderr! I'm not a Pro as well, living in RL. But if you re up to have some realistic, tactical teamplay in the ghost mode, on weekends mostly, with no cheating (copy-pasting saves). add me or join the TF - is up to you. I know it's hard to find a good team sometimes. Well it's up to you if you cheat with save files, but for me it eliminates the kick of not getting killed. It's what the GM is about, isn't it?)) And this way you have more fun when things are about to get hot. And this is also the reason WHY there is no dumb run-and-shoot gameplay possible. I play no HUD in solo usually, but to play it in a team it requires a good team. This you will find out on your own;)

Peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6rxWngK6Q8&list=PLEWbxTyLW_kZIFS68L0-4VJ6iD-rMyrci&index=11

[WETO] WeekEnd Tactical Operators ,

No_HUD

MangoZero1
09-05-2019, 12:47 AM
So crazy hard to find NO hud players ( I mean just basic intel and of course the marker but just to be used when briefing. not using it on the screen of the game as Augmented reality.

I wish i could form a team of four that can properly cooperate.
CRAZY HARD. hard also to find no hud players + ghost mod extreme. UTC +2 21.30