PDA

View Full Version : It doesn't matter.

Cheeeeeezzzzz
02-27-2019, 08:04 PM
My character's (except Berserker) are all not viable and have been complained about but haven't received anything, while Black Prior has the advantage over most characters with his delayed bash and GUARANTEED 20 damage... It's ridiculous that this is a thing yet Ubisoft won't do anything about it. It won't change and it certainly could be the best game. However, Ubisoft is slow on changes. It will be too late when they do change. I'm not sure if I'm leaving or not, but if Ubisoft makes another game that is just as slow or worse than this game, I won't be buying and I'll say my goodbye's to the community. You guys are the best and let's keep on fighting in this amazing game while we still can.

mann61299
02-27-2019, 08:11 PM
My character's (except Berserker) are all not viable and have been complained about but haven't received anything, while Black Prior has the advantage over most characters with his delayed bash and GUARANTEED 20 damage... It's ridiculous that this is a thing yet Ubisoft won't do anything about it. It won't change and it certainly could be the best game. However, Ubisoft is slow on changes. It will be too late when they do change. I'm not sure if I'm leaving or not, but if Ubisoft makes another game that is just as slow or worse than this game, I won't be buying and I'll say my goodbye's to the community. You guys are the best and let's keep on fighting in this amazing game while we still can.

When I first started playing this game, I realized the characters weren't all balanced, and my favorite mode (dominion) wasn't equal for low-level characters (because at the time max gear stats did provide a decent advantage, primarily to revenge and stamina, but also to other attributes). That's why I decided to just play this game for fun and not seriously. Chill vs AI with some friends and level up a character whenever you get frustrated. Enjoy the game for what it is, but certainly keep providing feedback for what it COULD be.

Cheeeeeezzzzz
03-01-2019, 05:43 AM
When I first started playing this game, I realized the characters weren't all balanced, and my favorite mode (dominion) wasn't equal for low-level characters (because at the time max gear stats did provide a decent advantage, primarily to revenge and stamina, but also to other attributes). That's why I decided to just play this game for fun and not seriously. Chill vs AI with some friends and level up a character whenever you get frustrated. Enjoy the game for what it is, but certainly keep providing feedback for what it COULD be.

Do you think it can have a chance, lad? I just fell on dark days...