PDA

View Full Version : Inappropriate Language Detected Error

ss6nq
02-27-2019, 08:03 PM
I want to share my track but I can't upload it because of "Inappropriate Language Detected" Error. However I don't think i used
"inappropriate language" in track name and description.
The massage title is "INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE DETECTED", and the massage text is "Your text was not accepted due to inappropriate language. Please try again".
The same problem also happened when I tried to share my customized gear, the same error massage was displayed. So I think there is a problem about texting system.
Please fix it.

Edit: I play Trials Rising on PC (Not Steam version).

AndrewsBase
02-28-2019, 02:07 AM
Had the same issue, can see it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTZUqoSGtwY

Now that I am able to share items, they are not showing up in my shared gear section of the rider store, despite the game saying they have been uploaded.

ss6nq
02-28-2019, 05:16 PM
I tried to upload my track again with the same text and this time it was successfully uploaded to Track Central. I don't know if there was any difference between 2 attempts.

Synapsis__
06-06-2019, 08:08 AM
This issue needs to be fixed. I don't see it in the known issues.

UbiSc0ttie
06-08-2019, 09:48 PM
I tried to upload my track again with the same text and this time it was successfully uploaded to Track Central. I don't know if there was any difference between 2 attempts.

Glad to hear you were able to get this issue resolved @ss6nq !
I'm sure trying to get your video uploaded after your failed attempts was frustrating..

- Scottie

This issue needs to be fixed. I don't see it in the known issues.

I'll note of you guys' feedback.

- Scottie

Zardoz Xerxes
09-15-2019, 05:30 PM
I am having this issue for days now.
I don't think I will bother to put all the work into making any more tracks for this broken game...

FR33K1LL_
09-16-2019, 03:26 AM
I am also having this issue and have contacted support, this issue has yet to be resolved though. How long has this bug been going on for? Others have noted that they have successfully uploaded the track by trying again later, but that has not worked for me for several days now. I literally just want to share my tracks with my friends. Whats the status on this bug Ubisoft?

calculusman1084
09-16-2019, 05:19 AM
I hope they get it sorted soon. You guys who spend dozens if not hundreds of hours on a track deserve a smooth upload process, so we, the riders, get ti enjoy the effort. When something like this happens, it can really impact the building community. And thats very bad for Rising long term. Please look into this asap Ubi/RL!

UbiCosmos
09-17-2019, 02:07 AM
I am also having this issue and have contacted support, this issue has yet to be resolved though. How long has this bug been going on for? Others have noted that they have successfully uploaded the track by trying again later, but that has not worked for me for several days now. I literally just want to share my tracks with my friends. Whats the status on this bug Ubisoft?

Hey there

I'll move this to the our Dedicated Player Support Forum, to see if they have an update on this issue that they can share.

Thank you!

ST1CKM4Nbeni
09-18-2019, 06:17 AM
The thread about same problem in recent:

Problems uploading tracks to Track Central (by Doughnut_3000, and others)
https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2124987-Problems-uploading-tracks-to-Track-Central-Forums

Ubi-Houck
09-19-2019, 11:07 AM
Hey everyone,

Thanks for the information (especially the video). I have passed this along to the Trial Rising team so we can look into this further.

Thanks!

Ubi-Houck
09-19-2019, 12:00 PM
Hi again!

I have got confirmation this should be fixed now since the last update.

If you do find this occurring again, please let us know.

Thanks!

MadMotoMan
11-13-2019, 05:29 PM
I am having the same issue (inappropriate language detected) and cannot share tracks.
Updates are current as of Nov.12 2019
& actually, I'm not even wanting to upload and share the track just yet but cannot find it anywhere to even play it other than testing it in the editor.
Where should I normally find a saved track? The editor tells me "Your track was saved! You can now play it, share it or edit it in the editor", but I can't find it anywhere outside the editor.
I assumed I'd find it in Track Central or something but it's not there either.
Creating and playing my own tracks is the main reason I purchased this game.

Ubi-Keo
11-14-2019, 06:23 PM
I am having the same issue (inappropriate language detected) and cannot share tracks.
Updates are current as of Nov.12 2019
& actually, I'm not even wanting to upload and share the track just yet but cannot find it anywhere to even play it other than testing it in the editor.
Where should I normally find a saved track? The editor tells me "Your track was saved! You can now play it, share it or edit it in the editor", but I can't find it anywhere outside the editor.
I assumed I'd find it in Track Central or something but it's not there either.
Creating and playing my own tracks is the main reason I purchased this game.

I have just replied to you in another thread here. (https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2124987-Problems-uploading-tracks-to-Track-Central)

Once you have created a track you should be able to find it in Track Central, but as you are experiencing this issue you are unable to upload it, you would only be able to test it in the editor.

MadMotoMan
11-15-2019, 03:32 PM
Thank you for the reply. I very much look forward to a solution, suggestions & or any other helpful tips.
I do prefer offline play, but the issues I've run into were while connected online.
Please let me know if there is anything else I can do or offer to help pin this issue down.
I really love this game and look forward to being part of this community.

Ubi-Keo
11-15-2019, 03:40 PM
Thank you for the reply. I very much look forward to a solution, suggestions & or any other helpful tips.
I do prefer offline play, but the issues I've run into were while connected online.
Please let me know if there is anything else I can do or offer to help pin this issue down.
I really love this game and look forward to being part of this community.

You're welcome. I am pleased that you enjoy the game, it's really fun to play.

If we need any further information we will let you know.