PDA

View Full Version : Cargo Ship Space Wrecks not Complete?

ElementVI
02-27-2019, 07:02 PM
I started a new file, and have completed all 400+ Space Wreckages (no signal lights left in space), but I'm stuck at 89% complete. The Cargo Ships have their green signal lights turned off (I collected their caches), but each Ship still has the solid white square indicator with the "?" in its center; I'm convinced the Ships are the issue. It takes around 4-5 space wrecks to count as 1% in the total, and I have explored all planets, so something is wrong here; my previous file allowed the Cargo Ships in space to count toward the 100%, and I had reached 100% in that file, but now the game won't let me? This happened from the very first Cargo Ship I found, and even into post-game, so what can I do????

UbiMorning
02-27-2019, 08:25 PM
Hi ElementVI! Can you provide a screenshot of this spot? Where specifically are you seeing this?

ElementVI
02-28-2019, 01:10 AM
I'm not able to get a screenshot of this, since I've already found all wrecks and the "New Location! % Complete" statement only shows up on a new wreckage. The place where the Cargo Ships wrecks should be marked off (like all other wreckages do w/ their shaded "aircraft" symbol upon completion) are a permanent solid white square with a question mark inside the square. I'm positive this is a glitch, and it's happened on all the "green light" space wrecks. I was playing as the Eli and Kharl characters when I found them all; not sure if that makes a difference.

This definitely is a cosmetic glitch, but I'll learn to put it out of mind. Especially since everything's been collected, and the "100% Complete" for space wreckages doesn't show up on the map.

Despite some glitches, it's a fantastic game and I'm very pleased with the experience! Thanks!

UbiMorning
02-28-2019, 11:02 PM
Some other players reported a similar issue. You can see the screenshots here (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1949943-Cargo-Shuttle-Wreckage-not-existing). Can you clarify if this is the same issue you are having?

ElementVI
03-01-2019, 12:49 AM
I haven't encountered that issue before, and that is far more serious. I wonder if those players were to re-download the software (if they have the digital version), if that might help.

My glitch was referring to the Cargo Shuttle wreckages found out in space (I think they're identical in appearance to the crashed ones on the planets); this is a pretty minor bug in that it just affects a wreckage's icon, and not causing a whole wreck to disappear. I wouldn't worry about the one I reported, as it's not possible to actively see space wreckage "% completion" on the Star Map. It just kinda gnaws at my inner completionist. :)

Thank you!