PDA

View Full Version : Hard/extreme in multiplayer?

Warndog97
02-27-2019, 06:40 PM
Only easy and beginner tracks are coming up on global multiplayer.. where are the hard and extreme?

Zengrath
02-28-2019, 05:33 AM
I'm wondering if this is just simply based on your ranking in multiplayer or how far you got in career mode, it would be smart if they looked at progress of everyone matched up in multiplayer and only showed tracks each player has access too rather then showing extreme track choices to a group of people just starting game and not seen extreme in career mode but i have no idea how it works.

Right now it doesn't seem rankings enabled yet in multiplayer,, been looking but data is missing, probably not enabled yet. Wonder if based on that or career progress or just UBI not enabled hard+ yet for multiplayer?

Warndog97
02-28-2019, 02:00 PM
I think you may be right, I have finished all tracks in career so It might just be that Iím being matched with people who simply have not unlocked the different levels of difficulty? Would be nice if someone could shed some light on this :)

breezyskells2
03-02-2019, 04:16 PM
I had a Hard track this morning so the hard tracks are there and I was on the easy tracks so its not that

Warndog97
03-03-2019, 11:45 AM
Iíve played countless games of multiplayer and am yet to have anything other than easy/beginner.