PDA

View Full Version : Can we lose that minions interrupt executions on Dominion??

RagingtheReturn
02-27-2019, 06:40 PM
Ubi I understand that minion kill animations are gone and why pikemen interrupt executions on Breach but can we get a patch for Dominion that removes the minions ability to interupt executions? They are just generally a nuisance and its not fun to fight around the center of B point mainly because the minions are so clunky. They can get in your way, block your movement and to top it all off when you win a fight they can interrupt revives and executions. I understand why its this way for Breach but please for the love of the community could we stop their interruptions on revives and executions on Dominion.

Am I the only person who shares this opinion or are there others that agree?

Illyrian_King
02-27-2019, 07:05 PM
Nope, it's a good function.

What do you think happens, when you get stuck in that execution animation, while minions with 10dmg per hit hammer on you from all directions?

Lowering their damage would cripple the minions and make them runnung salad like in Dominion. No thanks.

Simply use an execution that finishes the enemy early into the animation. There is NO hero in the whole game that hasn't an execution that kills within the very first moment of the whole 7sec animation.

RagingtheReturn
02-27-2019, 07:21 PM
Minions only do 2 damage on console unless PC is different so thats not enough damage to take a player down to low health.

Illyrian_King
02-27-2019, 08:00 PM
Minions only do 2 damage on console unless PC is different so thats not enough damage to take a player down to low health.

Indeed my bad. I thought you were talking about Breach.

mann61299
02-27-2019, 08:18 PM
Simply use an execution that finishes the enemy early into the animation. There is NO hero in the whole game that hasn't an execution that kills within the very first moment of the whole 7sec animation.
Actually, Nuxia's FASTEST kill time takes 3100ms, which is a LONG time in the minion lane. But most heroes do have an execution available that kills in 2000ms or less.

RagingtheReturn
02-27-2019, 10:23 PM
Indeed my bad. I thought you were talking about Breach.

Its all good. yeah This for me all revolves dominion i completely understand why its in breach I guess just personal feeling is that the interruption doesn't belong on the dominion mode.