PDA

View Full Version : University of Trials Lvl 42 not unlocked after level up

hansundmueller
02-27-2019, 11:24 AM
Dont know why, but after leveling up to 42 the game froze for a bit, then went on normal.

Prior to the lvl up the game showed me the professor icon to indicate a new unlocked challenge but nothing was unlocked ( which was right as i cleared all the level according to my level) and after hitting level 42 it still shows the icon on the map that i have a new challenge.

The challenge has a lock on it but the lvl requirement is gone( the orange lvl text underneath)

EDIT @ Manujito Didnt know that ty. Sadly from challenge 1 to 6 my grades are a+ a a+ a a+ a+ so i doubt its the grade thats the problem here

Manujito
02-27-2019, 11:31 AM
The Professor Icon shows up just for the challenge itself, even if there's no new lesson in unlocked, so I would advise to check the previous lessons for any incomplete challenge you might not have noticed. For example, some medium level lessons have multiple challenges, that ask you to reach grade, D, C and B.
Furthermore, some advance lessons require more than just the level to unlock, they also require you to have reached a specific championship.

If you already knew all of this and it's not your case, then it might be a bug.

UbiMatcha
02-27-2019, 03:53 PM
Hey hansundmueller! Would you be able to grab a screenshot?
Thanks!

hansundmueller
03-08-2019, 02:29 PM
edit: sry didnt have time, https://imgur.com/a/IEn0wH8
here is the screenshot.

on lessons 1-4 i have the bag with trials 101 but 5&6 still show a diploma

how do i get a diploma ?