PDA

View Full Version : Why are the most boring heroes S tier and the most fun heroes are lower tiers?

Liduras
02-26-2019, 08:15 PM
Just noticed this. The heroes with most fun and interesting moves (Aramusha, Nobushi, Highlander, Shaman, Kensei,...) are either low A tier or lower tiers. But the heroes with most boring moves are S tiers (atleast Zerker is more fun to play than other S tiers). I think if Ubi can not balance the game, atleast they should choose the most fun heroes and buff them to S tier.

High-Horse
02-26-2019, 08:54 PM
That tier list is for a competitive setting, where you combine a high health pool with big punishes and then wait for the timer to run out. Super fun. Zerker has high damage and HA, making offense safer and sets the pace of the fight.

There's probably more to it, but it really doesn't affect the 99.9% rest of the playerbase.

Knight_Raime
02-26-2019, 09:27 PM
Tier lists are not indicative of design. They are based on match ups (duels) or what you bring to a team (4's.)
Fun is subjective btw. I have a blast with Black prior despite his rather simple design. And i've always loved Centurion even after he's been thrown in the dumpster.