PDA

View Full Version : Special Operation F4our

MurdahDem
02-26-2019, 08:02 PM
yow!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKc7lECEaSI

hhmmmm... interesting , very interesting, they are trying to make it hard to ***** at them...lol

commandrew85
02-26-2019, 08:16 PM
I switched for years of gears to this so seeing a horde mode makes me very happy and excited. It's something the my niece will play with us to bringing new people to ghost.

Shaka_Zulu10
02-26-2019, 08:24 PM
They just dun did it, they are giving us Tar 21 with a drone LOL

fastastoast
02-26-2019, 08:32 PM
They just dun did it, they are giving us Tar 21 with a drone LOL

Read my mind, tar21 and drone that fires super trapper/suppression mines. Where is kev saying new class is OP. Lol. Typical weird ubi Devs adding a class to change something that didn't need changing. Creating more problems.

Honestly thought I don't think it'll be that bigger deal. But weapons need balancing a bit, some classes are starting to look unplayable.

Thought on sapper anyone?

Actually questions about sapper? How does it interact with pointman, Pred, adrenaline rush, pathfinder?

MurdahDem
02-26-2019, 09:30 PM
Read my mind, tar21 and drone that fires super trapper/suppression mines. Where is kev saying new class is OP. Lol. Typical weird ubi Devs adding a class to change something that didn't need changing. Creating more problems.

Honestly thought I don't think it'll be that bigger deal. But weapons need balancing a bit, some classes are starting to look unplayable.

Thought on sapper anyone?

Actually questions about sapper? How does it interact with pointman, Pred, adrenaline rush, pathfinder?

They are giving the Sapper the TAR??!! please tell more

MurdahDem
02-26-2019, 09:35 PM
yow!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKc7lECEaSI

hhmmmm... interesting , very interesting, they are trying to make it hard to ***** at them...lol

i am confusion . . they wont give us cocao farm but what the fck is this crap?:
funny they wont bring back cocoa farm but what in the fck is this: https://ubistatic19-a.akamaihd.net/resource/en-us/game/ghost-recon/grw/grw_blogpost_specops4-highlights_in-news_gasstationpvpscrn_344834.jpg

Tellahane
02-27-2019, 12:10 AM
Couple of things to spot and realize, first which who knows what attachments it will have so tar may or may not be as good.

The traps it lays are not that big looks identical to trapper traps so assaults running safety first it will not slow them down much.

This play style won't be much different then trapper the only 2 things I can see being abused is putting up the drone right before pushing someone and dropping it on top of them right as you or your teammate is pushing, just before your drone becomes visible.

That tactic isn't any different then toxic IR mortar etc other then you are keeping them from sprinting, which could make landing mortars easier etc...but a good trapper is going to do the same thing.

I don't see the ghost war meta changing very much from sapper, other then getting snacked right before being pushed. The op part if any will be how long before the drone becomes visible, it needs to be like the medic drone otherwise it turns this support class into the perfect assault. Thermal + scout just ahead, debuff, then push with a tar, that part would be the craziest.