PDA

View Full Version : Timing out in University fails even though you have reached a grade

TyrianMollusk
02-26-2019, 03:11 PM
Level is failed and your progress is discarded if you time out in Trials University. Experienced on the landing on an incline tutorial. You can be on A grade working on A+, and if time runs out, you do not get your A grade, you get nothing.

UbiMatcha
02-26-2019, 03:29 PM
Hey TyrianMollusk! Would you be able to grab a video of this at all?
Thanks for the report!

TyrianMollusk
02-27-2019, 02:05 AM
No offense, but I'm not going to record a video of something that simple, even if I had a video recording set up. Time runs out, you fail the track, your grade isn't saved. RL already wasted a chunk of my playtime because of it; you are welcome to waste yours if you need to see it happen before just fixing the issue.

Manujito
02-27-2019, 11:33 AM
Aside from the issue itself, you can complete che lesson yourself by pressing "RB" or "R1", depending on your controller. This will complete the track and save your best grade.

TyrianMollusk
02-27-2019, 12:58 PM
Obviously, you can exit early. The bug is that it doesn't save when the run ends from timeout.

TyrianMollusk
03-06-2019, 09:39 PM
You also fail out with your grade discarded if you hit 500 faults, except unlike timing out, there's no warning this is about to happen. You just get told you got too many faults, and your progress is unceremoniously thrown away, wasting your time.

Extremely annoying bug.