PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Club Items not showing up in game PS4

ThisDudeSerious
02-26-2019, 07:49 AM
I purchased all of the Trials rising rewards available in the ubisoft club section. None of them showed up. So i restarted the game on my PS4. I got the notifications that all of the items were redeemed before loading into the main menu, but when I got in I got another series of messages asking me to sign in and redeem the rewards, but nothing was in my character inventory. And they are all marked as redeemed and available in game according to the ubisoft club app.

Please help.

JolanXBL
02-26-2019, 10:11 AM
I had this but they showed up when I restarted the game.

UbiMatcha
02-26-2019, 10:32 AM
Hey ThisDudeSerious!
Which rewards are you specifically missing? Could you see if they show up after you progress in the game?
Thanks!

ThisDudeSerious
02-26-2019, 01:32 PM
The following items are not showing up in game, but have been redeemed in ubisoft club:

Sticker Set
Closed Beta Helmet
Open beta helmet
Trials fusion helmet
Trials frontier helmet
Trials of the blood dragon helmet

The Ubisoft sponsor showed up at level 7 like it is supposed to, but I never got any of the stickers or helmets despite having pop ups on the main menu of the game tell me they had been unlocked after closing the game and relaunching it.

I progressed to player level 15 in the game. These rewards are not tied to progression though.

UbiMatcha
02-26-2019, 03:46 PM
Thanks for that info!
This issue has been reported to the team for investigation, could you please open a support ticket (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Cases/New) with us and attach images of your locked rewards with your username clearly visible.
Thanks!

ThisDudeSerious
02-26-2019, 03:57 PM
Support ticket created

EDIT:
Got a response to my ticket that doesn't sound like they actually understand the issue I'm having, along with other people on this board and other locations online. I will have to wait until I get home to try what they suggested, but I will be surprised if it actually does anything to correct the issue.

In the meantime if any of you are at home you can try this if you're having the same issue and let me know if it works.

From the PlayStation Dashboard:
1. Select Settings
2. Select Account Management
3. Choose the option to Restore Licenses
4. Select Restore

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is for restoring licenses for items purchased through the playstation store, but are items from the Ubisoft Club just PSN DLC items? It seems to me that Ubisoft Club items are just redeemed by passing a key from that interface into whatever game you're playing. I certainly wasn't notified of any DLC being downloaded when redeeming those items in the Club. There needs to be more clarity than a generic copy and paste support response provided.

UbiMorning
02-26-2019, 10:54 PM
Hi ThisDudeSerious! Please let us know if restoring your licenses resolved this issue for you.

ThisDudeSerious
02-26-2019, 11:38 PM
This did not resolve the issue. I don’t think the support staff that answered my ticket understands the problem.

The issue is that the items I listed above which were redeemed in the Ubisoft Club menu (please stop me if you don’t know what this means) were not then added to my inventory for customization in the game. They were not DLC that was purchased from PlayStation, and therefore the license restoration did not work. I need either my ubisoft club account to have those items reverted back to being unpurchased, so that I can try again, or for the items to be added to my inventory in Trials Rising like they are supposed to be. It doesn’t need to be made any more difficult than that.

UPDATE: 2/27/2019

The forums won't let me reply to this thread. I can only edit my previous posts. I have updated the support ticket with even more excruciating detail.

Hopefully there is a resolution to this issue soon. I am seeing more and more people start complaining about the problem online. My co-worker has the same issue now as well. So that pretty much confirms for me that the problem exists somewhere between Ubisoft Club and Trials Rising. This issue obviously isn't as important as the poor framerate and hangs that the game is experiencing on consoles, but still needs addressed as it is only affecting the games biggest long time fans.

UPDATE: 2/27/2019 10:35pm

Still don't have the items unlocked. Support has had me rebuild the database on my PS4, which took forever. Did nothing. They have also locked and then unlocked the content to try and force it to update again, but that still didn't work. I don't know what they'll have me try next. I would think that Red Lynx would have included a way to just place items in player inventories, but I don't know what their implementation of the Ubisoft Club stuff looks like. Hopefully someone can figure it out.

Also. I can not post replies on the forum here for some reason. That's why I have to keep just editing this post and adding to it. Hopefully they are reading this, and can maybe troubleshoot their forum code while they're at it. When I go to post and click submit, it just reloads the page and doesn't post, or even give an error message.

UbiMatcha
02-27-2019, 10:00 AM
Sorry to hear that didn't help ThisDudeSerious!
If you update your ticket we'll be able to assist you further, thanks!

ibelyias
02-27-2019, 10:26 PM
I just want to add to this thread by saying that I am having the same issue. Coins, acorns, and crates all appeared fine. My helmets and stickers that I acquired through the Rewards section are MIA in-game. Restarting the app has not helped.

Deus_Tempus
02-27-2019, 11:07 PM
I'll also throw my hat in and say that I'm experiencing the same issues. I renewed the following Rewards from the Ubi Club:

-Ubisoft Sponsor
-3 Gear Crates
-Welcome Pack
-Open Beta Helmet
-Trials Fusion Helmet
-Trials of the Blood Dragon Helmet
-Trials Turbo Bike

Of the Seven, only the first three became available in game with the Ubisoft Sponsor unlocking when I hit Level 7. I have purchased the Helium, but the Trials Turbo Bike did not unlock as a result. I am currently Level 30 in game and have tried restoring my licenses on my PS4 with no luck also.

JaminBen007
02-28-2019, 03:25 AM
I was experiencing the same issue yesterday but today all the stuff showed up. Maybe theres just a delay between the game and the website. Give it till tomorrow and try again.

Carl0s_CZ
02-28-2019, 07:44 AM
Hi guys! Im also signing up. Its been since the beggining, I did not receive any of these special helmets from the Ubisoft club page (Although sponsor appeared ok) + I also did not receive any DLC bonuses from the Gold Edition. The message popped up when I started the game, However I do not have the Gorrila + Cowboy + Stuntman packs + Samurai items in my game.

NOTE: Since this morning Im experiencing another issue with the infinity loading of customized items in my inventory. All the items appear as Stock with basic collor with the orange wheell spinning and spinning. I cant even used them...

Hope they will solve this soon!

UbiMatcha
02-28-2019, 02:43 PM
Glad you got your rewards JaminBen007!

For anyone else with this issue, please open a support ticket (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Cases/New) with us so we can look into this for you.
Thanks!

ThisDudeSerious
03-08-2019, 03:16 PM
There is still no resolution here. Ticket is escalated, but who knows how long that will take. Meanwhile, every time I log into the game, more items are duplicated, and stuck with the infinite loading bug. My customization keeps getting wiped out. The game has framerate stutters and hangs, and then on top of that, I"ll be mid-race and get a CE error 2-3 times per play session.

This game is a total mess. Do I have to deal with Sony for a refund, or is there something Ubisoft can do to make this right? I didn't pay $40 to have software that doesn't work, and I certainly didn't pay for the privilege of testing buggy software.

SteelCurtain187
03-09-2019, 05:18 AM
I am having the same issue. Whenever I restart this game after having purchased any new gear, any of added customizations to them are gone. When I go into the change gear screen, the items in question have been duplicated, and there is a spinning 'loading' icon on one of the duplicated items. This never goes away This is very frustrating because I have customized all of my bikes and had my rider exactly how I wanted. Now all of it is gone and I am not going to try and redo it when every time I restart the game something new is lost. This is ridiculous

Colt_80
03-10-2019, 02:24 PM
I hate the trials game now and then for it's bugs. Beta testing it as paying User. Spinning wheel on in game items that were created by myself. Customisations disappear... what will you do about that?

JolanXBL
03-15-2019, 07:33 PM
Hey Carl0s! About that Gorilla and Western dlc...
Those two DLCs are only for the people who pre-ordered the game. I too created a support ticket couple of weeks ago and Ubisoft tech support thought that I was just having problems downloading the content when in fact you do not receive these two items with the Gold Edition.

PlayStation store however list all 4 content packs, and a sticker book, as standard inclusion with all orders of the Gold Edition. I can understand that the sticker book may only be for the people who buy the game in Retail, but listing All 4 DLC should mean that everyone who buys it online or offline, should receive all 4 DLCs and not just the two that it's meant o come with.

Best case scenario is that we get honored those extra two content packs, second best is getting Acorns for the confusion, however that would be a big bummer to the people who thought they were getting it for pre-orders only, so in the end it's probably just 'somebody goofed' and that's it.. 😕

ThisDudeSerious
03-15-2019, 07:42 PM
Tried to get a refund through Sony for the game, but they refused even after escalating the ticket and spending additional time with their support doing more troubleshooting. They simply said it's not their problem, and told me to request a patch from the developers. As if I were best friends with them and could simply dial them up and make them fix the issue. Absolute trash customer service from Sony.

If the patch coming in a few weeks doesn't fix our issues Ubisoft needs to offer something as compensation for this nonsense. It's pathetic to pay $40 for a game that doesn't work properly and then have to spend time running tests and reporting back to the support team as if it were MY job to do testing on their product for them. Sony won't stand by the product they sold to me on behalf of Ubisoft, so I wonder if Ubisoft will stand by the product they published on behalf of RedLynx...

Carl0s_CZ
03-15-2019, 09:54 PM
Hello JolanXBL!

Thanks for this information. Unfortunately, not my case. :)
I preordered the Gold Edition on 11/2018, a couple of months before the game release. I also provided the proof to Ubisoft support ticket with the screens from PS4, where the system shows all 4 packs (2 preorder plus 2 Gold edition) as installed. Well, up to this date I do have in my game only basic stock items. I still did not receive any additional content for the pre-purchasing Gold Edition. Their response was only "we will investigate further, wait for patch"...

Im with you, this is a really messed up situation and I really hope for some big compensation from their side for all the trouble caused. The product is clearly unfinished, and the problems are deeper in the core of the game. The first patch is enrolling sometime next week and this is not listed in the patch notes.

Im just disappointed.

MaestroVivaldi
03-27-2019, 10:57 AM
Is this still under investigation ? I don't have the ubisoft club items in game like i should (unlocked). Several preorders bonus are duplicated. And A LOT of normal items in 10 or more. This issue is frustrating.