PDA

View Full Version : My problem with Nail bomb

TicioQ
02-25-2019, 08:55 PM
So, I love to use the nail bomb but I have a big problem with it.

As I posted in another thread, I think that all the characters should have the life perk (or no one should).

The problem with that is that when I try to use the bomb in a combat, it certainly will hit me too (as Try to save the team and do a 1vs 2 or 3).

The problem is that the enemies cut the blinding with this perk, but I cannot. So im The only one dying.

Could we prevent that with giving ak characters perk life?

Inzzane_79
02-26-2019, 09:51 AM
Why are you getting hit by your own bomb?

Run in, place bomb, run out (or roll out). Or place it somewhere behind a corner to catch unaware opponents.

LEGENDz_31
02-26-2019, 05:36 PM
So, I love to use the nail bomb but I have a big problem with it.

As I posted in another thread, I think that all the characters should have the life perk (or no one should).

The problem with that is that when I try to use the bomb in a combat, it certainly will hit me too (as Try to save the team and do a 1vs 2 or 3).

The problem is that the enemies cut the blinding with this perk, but I cannot. So im The only one dying.

Could we prevent that with giving ak characters perk life?

As inzzane said. Put the trap down on the group roll out. As long as no one hits you you will get out. Just make sure you are hurting more foes then friends.

TicioQ
02-27-2019, 02:04 PM
When you are fighting 3vs1 or 2vs1 is almost imposible to plant the bomb and get away. Somebody always hit you with a light (Anought to prevent you from exiting the detonation zone).
That means death to you, but not to any character with perk life.

I was wondering the possibility to add this perk to all the roster, to make a little equilibrium (I think life perk is quite op)

Inzzane_79
02-27-2019, 02:32 PM
When you are fighting 3vs1 or 2vs1 is almost imposible to plant the bomb and get away. Somebody always hit you with a light (Anought to prevent you from exiting the detonation zone).

I was wondering the possibility to add this perk to all the roster, to make a little equilibrium (I think life perk is quite op)

Hmm, in a 3v1 or 2v1 which includes you as the 1 and is already going (People are locked onto each other) I personally would not place a bomb in that situation. Why? Because of the exact things you mentioned that will happen, somebody will hit you and therefore you will take damage from your own bomb. Either hope to win those or run away and when far enough away place the bomb. I normally place my bombs on objectives, in small corridors with little escape, at the end of a bridge I just crossed. I see my bomb more of a tool to mess with my opponents rather than using it as a tool to get kills.

Whats also a fun and good way to use the bomb is observing the Battlefield and Looking for a teammate that has 1v1 and then run up to them and place the bomb behind the Opponent your teammate is fighting. Now your teammate can throw the opponent into it or the enemy will step into it while dodging a move or just because he wasnt aware that a bomb got placed behind him. Your teammate will thank you for that.

Or, what I love to do when I see a teammate getting ganked: Run into the gank, place bomb and roll out (can be hard to pull off because of the randomness of getting hit by someone but when you pull that off its so rewarding)

Life perk is op? What life perk? The one that can give you some health back? Its a good feat but I wouldnt call it op. It can make fights frustrating, no doubt.

LEGENDz_31
02-27-2019, 02:46 PM

I use nail bomb a lot.

Example 1- I see that a friend is getting 3-1nd. I run over (make sure from behind), by this point your friend usually gets revenge because it stacks quick in those odds. Place trap on the group roll out and wipe the group.

Example 2 - the enemy team is breaking. You killed 1 but didnt execute place the bomb on the body and stay local to finish the deal.

Example 3- I am getting 2-1nd. If you are capable defender people will pause if they think you are close to revenge or have it ready to pop. In that case after you glow people hesitate so they will not get knocked down on the pop of revenge. Place trap on both try to roll out. If you get hit with a light pop revenge. The most good foes will roll out as well but if they hesitate or hit you they will get hit.

Example 4- you need to hold a spot and you know someone is coming place it around the corner of a wall and lead the guy/guys to the trap.

Remember when you put down the trap there is a slight delay before it pops so you can place it on the foe and still have time to roll out.

Hope this helps.