PDA

View Full Version : Can't Reward Open Beta in Ubisoft Club...

Topitoomay
02-25-2019, 01:06 PM
I was access and participated Trials Rising Open Beta when today is over but I can't reward Open Beta Helmet and the Trials Turbo Bike. :(
I was activate to access Trials Rising Open Beta when today is over but Active phases haven't activate Trials Rising Open Beta. :(
I was already activate and participated to access Trials Rising Open Beta and today is over. I want to reward Trials Turbo Bike and the Open Beta Helmet Because I already register and access Open Beta when Today is over.

https://imgur.com/a/2d3Fshp

However, Trials Rising is coming tomorrow and i was already preordered it.
By the way, I already access and played Trials Rising Open Beta when today is over but I can't reward Trials Turbo Bike and the Open Beta Helmet... :(
I need your help to resolve the issue please Because i was already access played Trials Rising Open Beta when today is over. :(
Please and Thank you.

UbiMatcha
02-25-2019, 04:09 PM
Hey!
It looks like you're trying to unlock the Club rewards for the full game before release!
If you've already pre-ordered the game, please try playing tomorrow and try unlocking the rewards again!

Topitoomay
02-25-2019, 07:40 PM
Aww, Yes! Thank you very much! :D

RightThisSecond
02-26-2019, 11:20 AM
The game is out and I don't have my open beta rewards. I even purchased the helium bike in the open beta a couple days ago, which was supposed to unlock the turbo bike reward in addition to the open beta helmet.