PDA

View Full Version : Crashes everytime leaving game, and my 2 cents

MortalKasey
02-24-2019, 09:44 PM
Ok, so even though I am leaving the game it crashes.I have sent in the error reporting to Ubisoft as it suggested. I don't know if this is really an issue as it still seems to save crates/items/progress before the crash. However seeing the crash report at the end of every game is kind of annoying. This does happen every game with me since I started the beta...so is easily repeated.

I am going to mention this as I am not sure if this is the progression of the single player for the purpose of the beta or this will be the progression in the final release version as well but it seems to get too hard too fast. I wish it was like the Trials originally was with tracks grouped by difficulty. Not a fan of going to hard so early in the game as it turns me off from wanting to keep playing.

The last thing (and its pretty minor) is the big items in the game (huge rocks and blocks that are meant to weigh a lot) roll around like they are made of styrofoam and not the heavily weighted stoneworks they are meant to be.

I have purchased every title of this series and this feels like the others (which is a good thing), overall I like just the multiplayer being ghost times. I know the loot crates are showing up in every game but this game doesn't even make me want to open them in the least. Getting clothes is kind of cool but spray paints and colour etc, etc...I forget about the crates most of the time as they just aren't appealing.

So to sum up, there are no game breaking issues. It plays faithful to the series and the only problem I have is that the difficulty ramp is steep.

Ubi-Matcha
02-26-2019, 12:47 PM
Hey MortalKasey!

Regarding the crash on exit, this issue has been reported to the team for investigation, however I'm glad to hear you're not losing any items or progress.

Thanks for your feedback, and please do let us know if you encounter any further issues!

Rik092i
02-27-2019, 11:58 AM
I have the same issue since the open beta. Whenever I leave the game, it crashes and when I come back in the game, I noticed my character's cloth and customisations bike are changed.

Ubi-Gumdrops
02-28-2019, 10:20 AM
Thanks for confirming!