PDA

View Full Version : Stickers menu is really bad :c

Sectric Fox
02-23-2019, 08:00 PM
I hope they adjust it for the full game, because the stickers menu is really awful. There's no sorting options (by rarity, by recently used, etc.), unlocked stickers don't get brought to the top of the menu, so you have to go looking for them amidst all the locked stickers every time, and it's really hard to tell that there are more sticker categories if you continue scrolling right. Really makes it a chore to apply stickers on your stuff and it took me until this morning to find the legendary stickers i unlocked a day ago.

Also would be nice to have a display that shows which song is playing at the time, the soundtrack has a bunch of bangers that I can't find the name of.

Otherwise, I love this game, feckin good job guys. <3

UbiCosmos
02-24-2019, 02:43 AM
Hey there Sectric Fox,

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! It really is greatly appreciated, and I can understand your points that sorting options would help out a ton with finding specific stickers. I'm going to move your thread to the suggestions forum! :)

s0ad667
02-24-2019, 02:27 PM
Yeah i unlocked a legendary sticker before a couple of days which looked really cool. I ignored it though at the moment. When i went back to check it, not sure if i hovered over it without noticing, but i couldn't see any new sticker and trying browsing through all of them while looking like a spider all over the place, no luck. Some sorting options will totally make our lives and the lives of our loved ones so much better.