PDA

View Full Version : Progression is broken, cant unlock open beta rewards

IIKoxXII
02-23-2019, 12:45 PM
Hello guys.

sorry if it has already been answered, but i couldnt find the answer here.
so my problem is that since i was in closed beta too, i had my save files on my PC and the game started at lvl30 for me with all tracks unlocked.
i couldnt get any bikes but the helium, which wouldnt be a problem because it was still fine to play a bit before release.
but the bigger problem is that even tho i completed all tracks and did everything in the open beta i cant claim the rewards at the full game, it says i have to play the open beta, even tho i did. i did claim the closed beta reward i had no problem with that.

So my question.
I think this is because the save file messing up the progress and the reward system.
Is there a way to completely delete everything from my saves and start over just so i could claim those 2 things?
Please tell me how if its possible.

Thanks in advance.

s0ad667
02-23-2019, 02:57 PM
Hey there, check the third post here - https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2000435-Progress-not-reset-from-closed-beta-and-related(-)-problems

Had a similar problem, as many others had, and this fixed it in an instant.

FyahFiDem
02-23-2019, 05:49 PM
What full game? It is not even released yet.

IIKoxXII
02-24-2019, 01:42 PM
Thanks soad667, it solved the problem, i was able to claim everything :)

IIKoxXII
02-24-2019, 01:44 PM
FyahFiDem i mean that in the uplay client if u open the game, u can claim rewards based on the things you did in the betas, etc. and it unlocks stuff in the full game, sure i cant play it yet but the things will be already in the game when i start it in the 26th.

FyahFiDem
02-24-2019, 02:30 PM
That does explain everything. I could use the fix as well. Didn't know i had the exact same issue. Thanks for that.