PDA

View Full Version : 3 Things

Raw Dog Muffin
02-23-2019, 04:04 AM
1.This Political hip-hop music has to go before you get my money. #NOPOLITICSINVIDEOGAMES
2. Not being able to customize my bike is rerarded ok how are we suppose to let you know if the stickers are buggy or not because we all know you haven't tested this game.
3. On Rally of the Kings checkpoint 9-10 With the Bicycle it is impossible to get through like I sat there for an our on that checkpoint NOTHING. Please look into it.

IFTHISTHENTHAT
02-23-2019, 04:24 AM
1 options - turn music off
2 game seems pretty well tested, stickers seem to be working well enough for me, minor focus anyways because it's only cosmetic
3 i passed it myself about 10 minutes ago with the helium
4 -bonus check top positions on leaderboards, select player, watch replays to help learn

Raw Dog Muffin
02-23-2019, 04:40 AM
1. You are a smart a** that's not the point #NOPOLITICSINVIDEOGAMES
2. Well you can only put stickers on one glove. 2a. that's not the point we should still be able to test more than just tracks.
3. literally wish I would of recorded my play on my helium for that section to prove to you there is something wrong. I'm not a complete idiot at video games.
4. Bonus you seem to have lots of experience so for you to be an A** hat to a noob of the series Eat a proverbial D***.
Side note for 1 Don't you think I already did that after hearing the song I didn't like because games in the early 2ks ya could enable/disable the song tracks you didn't like. I only see a few games do that now.

IFTHISTHENTHAT
02-23-2019, 05:12 AM
dont make demands for the devs to change content
dont make demands for more content to test in the beta
practice will help you get better

your attitude is toxic, try to be polite.

Richieburner
02-23-2019, 09:04 AM
What word did you mean when you wrote rerarded?

Raw Dog Muffin
02-24-2019, 02:03 AM
What word did you mean when you wrote rerarded?

lol you know what word

Raw Dog Muffin
02-24-2019, 02:09 AM
dont make demands for the devs to change content
dont make demands for more content to test in the beta
practice will help you get better

your attitude is toxic, try to be polite.

You were being toxic implying I was a dumb person who didn't know how to work the options menu so yea I took offense. Have you not read the news lately "Get Woke, Go Broke" I just don't want a decent game to be left behind and I wish that I would of played the series sooner. I think it is stupid to have political agendas in a dirt bike game don't you think, wait no you don't you have a biased opinion on the matter. I won't assume your political views. Just for one second think while you are riding a dirt bike do you want to hear some dude singing about depressing a** sh**. I also think that it is stupid that I can't hear the rest of the music which I like, like the rock music they have. The one song ruins the entire experience is all I'm saying.

Rudhelm
02-24-2019, 02:52 PM
3. What are you talking about?

Sloppy 0 fault on Helium
https://youtu.be/YMskScaFUjU

Standing Start
https://youtu.be/PaP0wDkggKg

Maybe git gud?

Hairy Cabbage
02-24-2019, 05:33 PM
1. You are a smart a** that's not the point #NOPOLITICSINVIDEOGAMES

2. Not being able to customize my bike is rerarded ok how are we suppose to let you know if the stickers are buggy or not because we all know you haven't tested this game.

I hope you understand the irony of you calling someone a smart-arse when your entire thread is you basically being just that... xD

ParadoxIX2019
02-24-2019, 07:02 PM
what a guy!

UbiKeeba
02-24-2019, 09:19 PM
Please remember to keep all communications on these forums as respectful.