PDA

View Full Version : Settlers 7 History Edition achievement bug

Nuclear_Wessel
02-23-2019, 12:08 AM
There seems to be a problem with Settlers 7 History Edition wherein I continuously get bombarded with achievement notifications (from the games built in system not Uplay). It looks like the cause is that the achievements don't actually unlock when they are achieved, so I am repeatedly unlocking the basic level for them over and over and have to click through, which is quite annoying.

Ubi-Thorlof
02-26-2019, 12:17 PM
Hey Nuclear_Wessel, we're aware of this issue and are planning to fix it with the next patch. Sorry for the inconveniences - as soon as we have more details regarding the next patch, we'll let you know.

Belzephon
07-21-2019, 08:01 PM
Having played a settlers 7 mission using the trade path and being spammed by the bronze traders achievement on every succesful delivery i would love to know if im missing a patch or option ( disable achievements ) to enjoy the game even more without interruptions ?

KeijiroSeki
07-22-2019, 06:44 PM
Actually, I just saw that getting achievemnts during the campaign crashes the game without any error messages. I suppose thats why I also had a weird crash on mission 11, and now on mission 12 too. Had to redo the M11, so I guess not getting the achievement there made me pass it somehow. But now Im crashing on M12, which also sucks. :'D
Can we not disable achievements?