PDA

View Full Version : Why are there Ubisoft logos next to some names in the leaderboard?

i0nviz
02-22-2019, 06:14 PM
I was guessing that it could be related to account linked to Ubisoft but mine is and I don't have the logo.

ImDempsey
02-22-2019, 06:32 PM
If you play on PC you have no logo. It's just to show Console vs PC

Daveb_2342
02-22-2019, 10:02 PM
I'm on xbox but don't have the logo. Linked to uplay too.

dapp3r-
02-22-2019, 10:14 PM
People who are playing Trials Rising on a platform different to yours should have the Ubisoft logo next to their ID. I'm not sure how this works for people who play on multiple platforms that are linked to the same Uplay account though.

ImDempsey
02-23-2019, 06:01 AM
I don't think it has anything to do with account linked guys. It's just to show who is playing on Console or PC.

dapp3r-
02-23-2019, 07:16 AM
I don't think it has anything to do with account linked guys. It's just to show who is playing on Console or PC. If you get a PB on PC there is no logo. If you get a PB on console there is a logo. Simple as that.

Have you played Rising on both Console and PC, Dempsey? Because I'm pretty sure I'm right. My guess is that the first platform you play Rising on is allocated as your primary platform. Any secondary platform that you play on will therefore display the Ubisoft logo next to your ID.

Players who only play on a single platform like i0nviz and Daveb don't see logos next to their IDs because that is their primary platform.

Like i0nviz and Daveb, you don't see the Ubisoft logo next to your ID when playing on PC because you first played Rising on PC. But any other platform you play on now will show that logo next to your ID.

I play on PS4 and don't see the logo. But I imagine that if I play on Xbox or PC I will see the logo on both of them.

Totally just spitballing though. It would be nice to hear from someone at Ubisoft to see how far off I was.

ImDempsey
02-23-2019, 11:03 AM
Have you played Rising on both Console and PC, Dempsey? Because I'm pretty sure I'm right. My guess is that the first platform you play Rising on is allocated as your primary platform. Any secondary platform that you play on will therefore display the Ubisoft logo next to your ID.

Players who only play on a single platform like i0nviz and Daveb don't see logos next to their IDs because that is their primary platform.

Like i0nviz and Daveb, you don't see the Ubisoft logo next to your ID when playing on PC because you first played Rising on PC. But any other platform you play on now will show that logo next to your ID.

I play on PS4 and don't see the logo. But I imagine that if I play on Xbox or PC I will see the logo on both of them.

Totally just spitballing though. It would be nice to hear from someone at Ubisoft to see how far off I was.

No, I havn't played on both. But all my friends that play on only xbox have a logo next to their name, so that's why I assume that's how it works.

Ubi-MrDrPink
02-23-2019, 12:56 PM
If you play on PC you have no logo. It's just to show Console vs PC

This is correct, the Ubisoft logo is to show your Ubisoft Account username. These are players on different platforms than to you

i0nviz
02-23-2019, 02:55 PM
I'm playing on PC and Xbox but I see both of my times on the leaderboards. On Xbox I see my PC's time with the Ubisoft logo. I havent had time to check the other way around though