PDA

View Full Version : Unlock all Bikes from beginning

BestNoob
02-22-2019, 06:06 PM
Please make it fair guys.

Unlock all available Bikes from beginning, and the rest of the cosmetics as unlockable while playing.

You can add enough and more feature that are unlockable with level ups etc. but please dont lock bikes, make them usable from the beginning.

mikistroz
02-22-2019, 06:34 PM
What's the point of that? Unlocking new bikes is fun and it gives the player a goal to accomplish.

EmptyBottle4
02-22-2019, 06:36 PM
I really do not see the issue. Trials HD, Trials Evo, Trials Fusion had the same unlock system.

Brownd55
02-22-2019, 08:11 PM
Don't see the point. If anything, they could be made readily available for custom tracks so you're not locked out of certain content from the start, but it's important to progress through each bike to learn their handling properly, at least that's how I've always viewed it.

UbiSnout
02-23-2019, 02:52 AM
Please make it fair guys.
Unlock all available Bikes from beginning, and the rest of the cosmetics as unlockable while playing.
You can add enough and more feature that are unlockable with level ups etc. but please dont lock bikes, make them usable from the beginning.

https://ubi.li/pudym

ImDempsey
02-23-2019, 11:06 AM
Not even hard to unlock bikes LOL this has to be a troll post

Ubi-MrDrPink
02-23-2019, 11:32 AM
Personally, I thinks it's a good thing to have the bikes locked behind progression. If you're starting off in Trials, it can be a bit overwhelming to jump straight on to the hard bikes. Have the progression there allows you get feel of the bikes and tracks more thoroughly.