PDA

View Full Version : Please consider adding an option to disable ghosts in single player/story mode

ThatFranc
02-22-2019, 10:07 AM
...or at very least to choose their difficulty. This might be necessary for content makers as making a video about a map, and losing to a ghost of some person makes you look completely incompetent, and I've just spent well over an hour doing exactly that: losing to a ghost that had a damn lucky bounce in a place that I couldn't quite master, stopping the recording, and restarting the map. Changing their opacity didn't cancel the post-race screen, and didn't remove ghosts' markers from the map, that's why I don't consider it to be a good option.

The_McCheshire
02-22-2019, 12:15 PM
Just set their opacity to 0. :)

lu3mm3l
02-22-2019, 02:55 PM
They're still on the loading/end screens :) While I can live with that, I'd like an option to show only friends and, if they didn't post times yet, "bots". Same thing for the popups on the map. I really don't care for the times from people I don't know.

ImDempsey
02-22-2019, 06:33 PM
Totally agree, very odd how you can't turn them off..

UbiCosmos
02-23-2019, 02:25 AM
Hi there ThatFranc,

Welcome to the forums! Thanks for sharing your suggestions with us, we really appreciate hearing your thoughts. :o I am going to move this to the Suggestions forum for you, for better visibility.