PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboard Issue

Hairy Cabbage
02-21-2019, 05:39 PM
I made a thread about this in the previous Closed Beta forum and since it still hasn't been fixed, i may as well post it here also.

There is currently an issue where if you play the game on 2 platforms signed into the same Uplay account, it will post separate scores to the leaderboard. Maybe this is intentional ,but i feel like it probably isn't, and if it is, probably shouldn't be the case.

You would think that the Uplay account ID would be used as the ID on the leaderboards so that when you finish a track, it will just check the signed in Uplay account and the ID used on the leaderboard and then update the score accordingly, regardless of what platform you are on, and what platform the previous PB was set on. I assumed this was the case since it would be the obviously solution to an easy crossplatform leaderboard, but apparently its not.

Please fix this so we can compete with our own times regardless of what platform we are on instead of being stuck to score exclusively to the platform we are currently on. You guys were making a big deal about X-plat features right? well maybe this is something that should have been considered. Also, will prevent top players from easily spamming the top spots on a leaderboard with multiple platforms on the same Uplay account.

booped
02-22-2019, 07:33 AM
100% agree with this, gives people playing on multiple platforms no option but to spam the leaderboards.

I was also expecting to see my uplay friends in the friends leaderboard, or competing against cross platform friends is kind of tedious.

Ubi-MrDrPink
02-22-2019, 11:51 AM
Thank you both for your feedback.

This is something we're happy to pass along to the development team for further review. :)

ImDempsey
02-23-2019, 11:12 AM
Thank you both for your feedback.

This is something we're happy to pass along to the development team for further review. :)

Definitely needs to be fixed. There are going to be double times on the leaderboards from top players if it is not changed, so getting a top 10 or even 100 time will be harder because of 2 separate leaderboard times from the same person.