PDA

View Full Version : Funny thing about this game being influenced by Die Antwoord style...

The_Father_Xmas
02-21-2019, 08:43 AM
Have you seen the women in Die Antwoord video's?

Feminine, slim, attractive, sexy...

Exactly the opposite of what Ubi seem to be trying to promote. HEY GUYS, WE ARE ALL PRO DIVERSITY! (but we still love us some sexy white slim feminine women, but shush, don't tell anyone!)

Sparhawk122
02-21-2019, 09:31 AM
Have you seen the women in Die Antwoord video's?

Feminine, slim, attractive, sexy...

Exactly the opposite of what Ubi seem to be trying to promote. HEY GUYS, WE ARE ALL PRO DIVERSITY! (but we still love us some sexy white slim feminine women, but shush, don't tell anyone!)

Mass Effect Andromeda and Anthem all have only ugly women too 😂

Bioware is probably going to be shutdown soon anyway...

The_Father_Xmas
02-21-2019, 09:41 AM
Have you seen the women in "The Division 2"?

I nearly puked.

Sparhawk122
02-21-2019, 09:48 AM

I nearly puked.

Yes. The first quest giver at the initial settlement is one such example. I also don't know where said person fought overseas as we still don't put female soldiers purposefully into live combat scenarios.

garymjh
02-21-2019, 10:29 AM
Yes. The first quest giver at the initial settlement is one such example. I also don't know where said person fought overseas as we still don't put female soldiers purposefully into live combat scenarios.

I nearly puked.

Are you two doing some sort of private joke or parody about men and 'ugly women' or is this risible nonsense serious?

terry427
02-21-2019, 12:09 PM
Are you two doing some sort of private joke or parody about men and 'ugly women' or is this risible nonsense serious?

Good question? These two trolls seem to be on some sort of quest of their own.The subject of which escapes me.
All we need now is for some rabid Naturalist to pop up and complain bitterly at what Ubisoft have done with the appearance of the animals
Meanwhile I'll get back to the game.

Sparhawk122
02-21-2019, 12:14 PM

Wish more developers would be like Rockstar and CD Projekt Red. The difference with a good quality product that gives the finger to forced and comical political correctness is a breadth of fresh air.

Sick__Puppy
02-21-2019, 01:53 PM
Good question? These two trolls seem to be on some sort of quest of their own.The subject of which escapes me.
All we need now is for some rabid Naturalist to pop up and complain bitterly at what Ubisoft have done with the appearance of the animals
Meanwhile I'll get back to the game.

I suspect that these two gents must be so pug-ugly that the only female attention they get is from virtual characters in video games. Hence their desperation for "sexy women" in the games they play, to give them some wet dream fodder.

Sparhawk122
02-21-2019, 02:03 PM
I suspect that these two gents must be so pug-ugly that the only female attention they get is from virtual characters in video games. Hence their desperation for "sexy women" in the games they play, to give them some wet dream fodder.

Games are supposed to be a source of escapism. Fantasy. No one wants to play games or watch movies where all the characters are ugly.

googlebright
02-21-2019, 07:56 PM
Games are supposed to be a source of escapism. Fantasy. No one wants to play games or watch movies where all the characters are ugly.

Apparently you have never watched British soap operas.

L1A1Rocker
02-21-2019, 08:07 PM

OK, that's funny! But he does have a point. There seems to be a concerted effort to "butch up" the female characters. I do not like it. These characters are supposed to be "larger than life" for escapism.

PADDYWAK
02-21-2019, 09:11 PM
Someone joked on the Steam forum about puttting a beard on "body type" to the left ... :p ... :rolleyes: ... :D

Sick__Puppy
02-22-2019, 12:07 PM
Or the films of Mike Leigh.

Sparhawk122
02-22-2019, 01:41 PM
Or the films of Mike Leigh.

Not really. Do many people watch them?