PDA

View Full Version : Time wasted dev

Maxime_Qc-
02-21-2019, 02:44 AM
Don't you feel like creating temporary game mode for events and deleting it after the event is just like wasting time and stupid as ****

All the communitty want new game node WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT.

Why you gotta work for years on a.******* game mode like breach that nobody like...

And you remove all the little one that we actually really love !!..... like the assassin's creed event

You show that it doesn't required such a big amount of work and time to create new game mode since you allready release and remove a couple ...

We want you to let them in the game PLEASE ...stop being so damn perfectionist and trying to work for so long on ONE new game mode... anyway you aren't doing anything well ubi !.

Comisari0
02-21-2019, 05:57 AM
Dont forget the "arcade mode", a mode NOBODY WANTS but here it is... As I always say: fix the ******* MM! not enough micro transactions?

Inzzane_79
02-21-2019, 08:57 AM
Nobody likes Breach? On what planet are you living on? Breach has very good activity, I barely have to wait 2min in queue for a game. If you donīt like it thatīs ok but donīt assume that your opinion is that of us all, thanks.

MrB3NX
02-21-2019, 11:21 AM
the AC mode sucks in my opinion

Breach is very well designed .

Ubi-Jimothy
02-21-2019, 11:58 AM
These event game modes are intended to be exactly that, events. It's exciting when they come around. If we had them in the game permanently, that'd be even more playlists, and we don't want to create a huge divide in the playerbase.

Illyrian_King
02-21-2019, 12:28 PM
Why you gotta work for years on a.******* game mode like breach that nobody like...

And you remove all the little one that we actually really love !!..... like the assassin's creed event.

Pure nonsense, excuse me.

Do you know for how long people DESPERATLY asked for a mode like Breach?
Basically this request existed before Launch and people didn't stop asking for it for 3 years till it finally got implemented.

This thing exists now for around 4 months and has only 3 maps ... still high activity and similar playtime to Dominion (according to the devs).

If we kept every event game mode (btw you are the only one asking for it right now), then you wouldn't find a match in 20min.

Devils-_-legacy
02-21-2019, 01:03 PM
I really want test your metal back