PDA

View Full Version : Problem with mission: Upgrade Prosperity

Deathjester_PFC
02-20-2019, 01:49 AM
My main mission has been stuck with Upgrade Prosperity: Upgrade prosperity to level 3. This is my main mission, I can see the yellow marker to where to go upgrade Prosperity where I have before...but the doors are closed.

I have completed all possible main mission (lit fires, etc) and side missions, changed every hired gun, found every resource on the map (springs, duct tape, components, etc), completed every challenge possible and the doors still are stuck.

Some posts mention speaking to the scout who was standing by the garage, but he is no where to be found. Doors are still closed, no way to progress.

Any advice?

cskiller86
02-20-2019, 10:47 AM
Did you complete the story mission called Under Siege?
You can check this in the Journal, under the Completed Missions segment.

Also, that scout you mentioned is the guy that lets you continue the Under Siege mission after you start it, but he's not by the garage, he's a few hundred meters to the North-East of Prosperity.
The Under Siege mission is the one where your base gets attacked by the Highwaymen and you have to defend it, they come in with ramp trucks and use them to get over the walls.
Does that sound familiar?

Ubi-Swaggins
02-20-2019, 11:01 AM
Hey Deathjester_PFC,

Are you able to find the Under Siege mission like cskiller86 has mentioned?

Cheers.

Deathjester_PFC
02-20-2019, 02:21 PM
Under Siege was completed around the time I had upgraded to level 2.

ZaharX97
02-20-2019, 03:13 PM
Did you close the game or the console right after upgrading the homebase? (maybe during a cinematic)

Ubi-Swaggins
02-20-2019, 04:24 PM
Hey Deathjester_PFC,

Thanks for confirming this. I am yet to reach the Level 3 upgrade yet, so I was not sure if a similar mission is triggered when you reach that point.

If you are experiencing this bug, please create a ticket on our website (https://support.ubi.com).

Regrettably, we cannot take Save Data from Xbox players as there is no way to directly access the file itself, but if anyone on this thread is experiencing this issue on PS4 or PC, please forward your save data to us via ticket.

Cheers.

Ubi-Swaggins
02-20-2019, 04:28 PM
Hey folks,

If you are unsure were to find save data, please refer to this FAQ. (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000040370/Save-game-locations-for-Far-Cry-New-Dawn-FCND)

Thank you.

Deathjester_PFC
02-21-2019, 01:26 AM
No worries, I assumed it was a lost cause. I restarted a character and this time I upgraded Prosperity to Level 3 as soon as possible instead of waiting. I took a screenshot of the closed doors with the yellow mission indicator inside, taunting me in case it was of any use to the Ubisoft.

Thanks for the attempts at resolution, despite this setback, enjoying the game.

UbiMatcha
02-25-2019, 02:14 PM
Are you able to share that screenshot, Deathjester_PFC?
I can pass this on to the team, thanks!