PDA

View Full Version : personnaly i run when i see vortiger

allenhollow
02-19-2019, 01:34 PM
there is no skill no honor in bashing people to win :mad:

Kadete93
02-19-2019, 01:52 PM
If you stop running and fight them you will learn how to win.. You rarely find a high rep BP, most of them are just learning how to use that char so take that chance to see what they can do

Personally im having more troubles to catch shugoki's timing than fight against a BP.

Whats really bothers me is the bash spam they tend to do when they are losing.. such a safe move..

allenhollow
02-19-2019, 02:12 PM
believe me i tried to fight a lot of BP they are all the same spam light bash light,that's why i gave up

LionsFang78
02-19-2019, 02:14 PM
I'd discourage running so you can learn to adapt and fight a BP. Once Ubi changes his shield bash so it's punishable by the whole roster (and I've no doubt they will), those who are accustomed to him in his current form will crush BP's left and right

Kadete93
02-19-2019, 03:24 PM
believe me i tried to fight a lot of BP they are all the same spam light bash light,that's why i gave up

If they are spaming shield bash, they will run out of stamina very fast and then you can counter-attack

My little advice is to use the space, just keep distance and be ready to dodge, especially the soft feinted heavy into SB which is the bash with more tracking.

V1vson
02-19-2019, 03:42 PM
Dev's don't need balance in this game. Just fun for vortogermains as a compensation for buying SP.

Kadete93
02-19-2019, 06:27 PM
Dev's don't need balance in this game. Just fun for vortogermains as a compensation for buying SP.

This is something that happens in every game so... just adapt and move on?? when they release the other 3 heros they will be OP too, and you will have at least 4 different heros to use or fight against

Variety, you know?

guest-4xn53EA8
02-19-2019, 06:42 PM
This is something that happens in every game so... just adapt and move on?? when they release the other 3 heros they will be OP too, and you will have at least 4 different heros to use or fight against

Variety, you know?

That's the point. Why to release broken heroes over and over. I wish every released hero was like Glad. IMO he's the most accepted character.

Kadete93
02-19-2019, 06:53 PM
That's the point. Why to release broken heroes over and over. I wish every released hero was like Glad. IMO he's the most accepted character.

It's just marketing, maybe it isn't the best for the game but i can't expect something better so i just don't care and i try to find some fun where i can..

TimeToCrusade
02-20-2019, 09:02 PM
You are doing the right thing, run and try and ledge them, if a map has no ledge, just quit at the beginning, and your team should do the same right before the penalty is issued, so the ennemy team HAS to play vs 4 bots

atac56
02-20-2019, 09:06 PM
he's not that bad. when he finishes a light-bash thats when you backstep or roll away. i find that BP's are easier to guardbreak simply because they keep going for his counter

Cheeeeeezzzzz
02-20-2019, 09:13 PM
I don't blame you for running. I play Highlander, Berserker, and Raider and I can't seem to et the aggressive turtle (Black Prior) to even budge. Just run, parry them and at least feint into guard break, or leave.He can punish your dodge by feinting his heavy into a guard break. Either way he is too safe and you lose.

Girl2Good
02-20-2019, 09:29 PM
I'd discourage running so you can learn to adapt and fight a BP. Once Ubi changes his shield bash so it's punishable by the whole roster (and I've no doubt they will), those who are accustomed to him in his current form will crush BP's left and right

If they make his non delayed bash punishable by the whole cast, they need to majorly buff the tracking on his delayed bash. Both his bashes are extremely easy to dodge since he can only dash forward to initiate it (unlike conq who can side dash to start it).