PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ubisoft

UnklRukusNoRltn
02-19-2019, 02:05 AM
Why pair me up against 4 players with 3 bots on my team and then give me a leaver penalty when I leave that horse****? I get you guys are frenchies and therefore have no understanding of warfare, but for the love of God do you think a single AI of your design can stand up against an actual player? I know these days self-sabotage is like a french specialty akin to dirty frog legs, but it MIGHT not be the best idea to alienate players with leaver penalties when your game is hemorrhaging players. I dunno, just food for thought. BTW bought the game for $5, unlocked everything free so feel free to ban me - you're pretty much all used up at this point.

EvoX.
02-19-2019, 03:52 AM
Why pair me up against 4 players with 3 bots on my team and then give me a leaver penalty when I leave that horse****? I get you guys are frenchies and therefore have no understanding of warfare....

Who-hoa... bombs dropped.

Cheeeeeezzzzz
02-19-2019, 06:39 AM
Ye~ah... Red flag. The French gave Normandy and dedicated it to vikings so I am sorry to say this but I have their back after making that insult. Jokes aside, this game has came a long way, but if they keep nerfing characters, it will be this never ending cycle of who get's lucky and get's a four course meal and who get's locked in a closet for a day (actually a year) with a single piece of bread and a small glass of water.

ChampionRuby50g
02-19-2019, 08:24 AM
Fact: French tanks go faster in reverse.