PDA

View Full Version : How to unlink the facebook account?

Errollitos
02-18-2019, 06:22 PM
Hello,

recently, I had huge troubles with my facebook account. I do not use facebook, at all - I created an account only for this game (AC Rebellion), because the support suggested I should do that due to other bugs. Anyway,I have loads of problems with the Facebook account now and I want to go back to device only. I know my data or progress won't be stored elsewhere but on my device and I am okay with that. I hate facebook. So how to do that (without losing my progress)?

Thanks!

UbiCosmos
02-19-2019, 12:29 AM
Hello Errollitos,

Welcome to the forums! Please reach out to our Support Team (https://support.ubi.com/en-US) so they can assist. I want to make sure you don't lose your progress. They can guide you through and make sure that won't happen. :)

Errollitos
02-19-2019, 08:07 PM
Hello! Thanks for the reply. I will do exactly that then, but for the unlinking and retrieving progress I will need access to the facebook account I assume - currently I cannot log in on the facebook account I have created since facebook decided it is okay to cut my access to my account and call it "for my own good". I wish I could find a customer service there to ask what the hell is happening.

Anyway, it is the second day I cannot play the game at all thanks to facebook (or at least I don't know how to access my progress since when I choose guest it starts the game from the very beginning - so does when I pressed play offline)

UbiCosmos
02-20-2019, 12:18 AM
Hello! Thanks for the reply. I will do exactly that then, but for the unlinking and retrieving progress I will need access to the facebook account I assume - currently I cannot log in on the facebook account I have created since facebook decided it is okay to cut my access to my account and call it "for my own good". I wish I could find a customer service there to ask what the hell is happening.

Anyway, it is the second day I cannot play the game at all thanks to facebook (or at least I don't know how to access my progress since when I choose guest it starts the game from the very beginning - so does when I pressed play offline)

Hmmm yeah, it sounds like you might need to get in touch with a Facebook representative to see if they can assist you so you can get access back to your account. I believe they should have a customer support email that you can send a request to.

Here (https://www.facebook.com/help/) is Facebook's help center. :)

Errollitos
02-20-2019, 09:37 AM
Well, I tried to get in touch with a facebook representative, but there is no option to do so on their site or at least I havn't found a way.

Anyway, my account (that I linked to AC) is now blocked (for unknown reason - I havn't received any explanation whatsoever). Does that mean I am screwed (since I cannot talk to anyone from Facebook)? That I can't get my game progress back? I was max level, almost every hero and stuff... I really hope Facebook has just not killed the game for me, because I don't really want to play from the beginning...

Errollitos
02-20-2019, 06:07 PM
I was just wondering - I've got a screenshot of my social ID from the game. Would that somehow help with my progress recovery? Or am I really doomed via Facebook behaviour?