PDA

View Full Version : Will There Be anymore game changing content / Season pass??

sckiz96
02-18-2019, 05:44 PM
The reason I am asking is because i fricken love this game and would love to see more done to make the game last!!
I would love there to be an increase from 2 player co-op to 4 player Co-op and i would love to see something like a Permanent server with base building and MMO type style game-play where everybody can play together this would be Game-breaking!!!
I know this would never happen but i just thought i would share that with the community.

FarCry New Dawn..." Amazing Game by FAR!!!!"

josiahroche1
02-23-2019, 05:28 AM
I'm in the same boat. Fully completed the game in two days. Scratched every corner, every collectable.

Nothing to do now, it's disappointing for end game content.

The reason I am asking is because i fricken love this game and would love to see more done to make the game last!!
I would love there to be an increase from 2 player co-op to 4 player Co-op and i would love to see something like a Permanent server with base building and MMO type style game-play where everybody can play together this would be Game-breaking!!!
I know this would never happen but i just thought i would share that with the community.

FarCry New Dawn..." Amazing Game by FAR!!!!"

akilyoung
03-01-2019, 01:43 AM
Would be nice if ubi added in more expeditions as dlc.

gtafreak277
03-06-2019, 07:06 PM
as has been stated by Ubi in other threads, there is currently no additional content planned. (Personally that makes me believe that New Dawn was a proof of concept for taking Far Cry into the post-apocalypse, but I digress) They do say that they will continue to listen to community feedback and therefore I wouldn't rule anything out in the future, but they confirmed that they had no additional content planned post-launch originally.

Expeditions definitely seem like the way to go to add new content though, and New Game + seems like a widely requested feature. Guess we'll just have to stay tuned and let Ubisoft know what we would like to see added.