PDA

View Full Version : Im looking for players to team up!

grantsheppard
02-17-2019, 04:59 PM
m setting up a Division 2 community.
I would like to see experienced Division players work with players that struggle whether its game play, understanding the mechanics you know, help others to become better to enhance their experience. Division 2 enables us to play the game more tactically something i really like to exploit with fellow like minded players. I already build a website with a forum and everything i just need the people! If you're interested message me. System, ps4.

Ubi-RealDude
02-18-2019, 02:17 AM
Best of luck! Hope you're able to find some players and help even more.

grantsheppard
02-18-2019, 09:17 AM
Thnx appreciate that! Its not going to be easy but i think it could work with the right people. The Division 2 deserves it. :cool:

Millenium_Exile
02-18-2019, 10:01 AM
So your ps4 exclusive or PC and xbox as well?

grantsheppard
02-18-2019, 10:08 AM
Im assuming you are on pc. You're the 2nd one to ask me this. The only thing i can think of is to include pc/xbox gamers as well. All i want is an environment where players can meet up, team up, share etc. I created a simple system that allows players to see who is online and what they are doing. A mobile version is in the works! If you're interested let me know.

Ubi-Lucipus
02-19-2019, 05:04 PM
I'm moving this to the "Looking for Group" section guys, most of our recruitment threads are there :)