PDA

View Full Version : Automatic Takedown Loot/Hunting Bugs.

Travis_AC
02-17-2019, 09:40 AM
Whenever I do a takedown on an enemy, the automatic looting doesn't happen often enough. I think it's kinda broken (take note that I only have the basic takedown and not any of the upgraded ones either). I was also attacked by a cougar, killed it, but wasn't able to skin it.

I'll report more bugs when I take notice to them!

cskiller86
02-17-2019, 11:27 AM
There is no automatic looting at the start of the game.
Later on you can unlock it with a perk. I can't say more without spoiling stuff, but you'll know when this perk becomes available.

UbiGabrinth
02-17-2019, 09:11 PM
Hi, Travis. Are there any situations where you know for certain that automatic looting does work? If so, let me know. :)

Travis_AC
02-17-2019, 09:40 PM
It's just something that works only on occasion, because I'm pretty sure when I've done a stealthy takedown before a couple times, I didn't have to go and loot the enemy. And like I said, I haven't upgraded any of my takedowns yet.

Travis_AC
02-18-2019, 07:14 AM
Oh, looks like I was wrong and cskiller was right. I guess it only looked automatic because only pick up ammunition after a takedown sometimes. Sorry!

Ubi-Swaggins
02-18-2019, 02:23 PM
Hey Travis_AC,

No worries!

Glad the issue was cleared up for you!

Cheers.

Travis_AC
02-19-2019, 06:55 AM
Cougars are still kind of unskinnable at times, though. I've seen it at least 3-4 more times.

Ubi-Swaggins
02-19-2019, 09:59 AM
Hey Travis_AC,

Be more than happy to look into that further for you.

Can you provide any video showing what happens? It will be helpful to pass to the dev team.

Thank you.