PDA

View Full Version : bug - No keyboard key is given to hold up amulet on pc

zoggames
02-17-2019, 08:29 AM
what key on the keybord is used to hold up the amulet to align it with the missing pieces on the bigger symbol for "the prophecy|investigate the beams" quest? no key is given in an on screen popup like it should. gaming consoles say which button to hold down to make it hold up the amulet, but not the pc.

Ubi-Mullac
02-17-2019, 10:44 AM
Hey!

You need to press and hold the 'Z' key :)

Pig_Mac
02-18-2019, 03:33 AM
The same as you have the Binoculars on it seems, as I had 'B' for that one. (so i don't' confuse the GRW settings from drone/binos)

DaMahn96
02-19-2019, 12:48 AM
Had the same problem. Went to one site, got the key, lined up the star and couldn't find a button to pull up the key. Found out you have to collect all 3 keys first. When you get the 3rd key, line that site up and a note will appear on the screen telling you what key to use. Mine was the camera/binocs key "C"..Then return to the other 2 sites and the key will work. Don't know if any order is correct. The last site I tried and got the key was the Church. Then went back to the other two. NOT a bug ....just a difficult setup. Spent a couple of hours on this reading a lot of people trying a lot of things. These Forums really do help.

Ubi-Swaggins
02-19-2019, 11:11 AM
Hey DaMahn96,

You say that you needed to collect each Amulet Fragment first and then complete the puzzle?

That is odd, I did this last night and was able to do each puzzle at the point of collecting the amulet fragments.

Cheers.