BaronWingsong
12-20-2008, 06:55 PM
does Elika find out that the prince is a prince

BaronWingsong
12-20-2008, 06:55 PM
does Elika find out that the prince is a prince

fahRENheit2006
12-20-2008, 08:25 PM
No. Because he isn't a Prince in this game.

Confusing, I know. He's just Of Persia in this game.

ThijssjihT
12-22-2008, 06:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fahRENheit2006:
No. Because he isn't a Prince in this game.

Confusing, I know. He's just Of Persia in this game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well, the game has an open end, so he might not yet be a prince. It's very obvious that -however they don't go together very well if you ask me- they more than like eachother. I think that this man will become a prince in the next PoP

Kunter1991
12-23-2008, 03:03 AM
in conversations with Elika, it says our Prince can be more than he is... We don't know if he is a prince or not...(yet)

MinscTheHunter
12-23-2008, 11:00 PM
Taken from the Art book:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">"The Prince is a drifter, born to an ordinary family; he is a man without title, without a calling. A Prince in nickname only, he wanders from adventure to adventure in search of fortune.

When he was only a boy, his close family was killed in a war. Since then he has made no lasting ties, or close connections. To him the past is gone and the future will take care of itself. All that matters is now - the thrill of the moment, the next heartbeat, the next death-defying leap." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So "Prince" is only his nickname, and the most important character development is not becoming a prince, but learning to care for someone else and learning to fight for a cause that's not his own...

sunil.harris
12-23-2008, 11:11 PM
We know a lot about elika and her past, but as for the prince nothing...

Maybe he is a prince off to seek adventure ??

ConTom14
01-04-2009, 02:46 AM
{SPOILER}yes but remember when elika was talking to the prince when yuore on arihaman's tower she said that if he saved the city it could and will be his and he did save the city {SPIOLER} although hae did destroy the city after he let arihaman out

Metathronxyz
01-04-2009, 02:54 PM
Are we a 100 percent sure he's not a prince? Sure we've heard him talk about his smuggling/thieving activities, but he's also dropped hints about his family who are dead, so there might be something there.

Janaelle
01-04-2009, 06:31 PM
He's not a prince though I'm also putting money on him becoming one in the next game.

godsmack_darius
01-04-2009, 06:38 PM
Actually, we dont no yet, thier is a thread, about that, and we are actually researching if he is, we ave plenty of evidence that he is,

but dont no for SURE