PDA

View Full Version : US player domination?

Sotonian
05-24-2007, 04:04 AM
this the is going to be dominated with US players selecting the US as there country. This will out number the other two factions by a lot making the game one sided. Will there be anything to prevent this?

Sotonian
05-24-2007, 04:04 AM
this the is going to be dominated with US players selecting the US as there country. This will out number the other two factions by a lot making the game one sided. Will there be anything to prevent this?

pettyofficerj
05-24-2007, 09:36 AM
For one thing...not all of endwar players will be americans...

secondly, I can pretty much guarantee you that each faction will have counterparts to each others weaponry to balance the game...

however, if UBI wanted to, they could work something into the game to keep the factions player-balanced...

or they could just leave that up to us, and let the war rage on regardless of uneven sides.

PrinceCaspian5
05-24-2007, 03:08 PM
I made a poll asking which side people would play for (here it is http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8911019745/m/7561014065) at the moment it is 13 people for the US, and 4 each for the EU and Russia

xxjusticarxx
05-24-2007, 04:17 PM
They have mentioned the heavy MMOG aspect of the multiplayer component, so perhaps they will take a cue from MMORPGs and use live events / NPCs to level the playing field or create challenges for numerically superior factions.

pettyofficerj
05-24-2007, 05:54 PM
There is a single player component to the game which will obviously feature A.I. opponents, so I guess filling a team during the beginning of a battle with "bots" wouldn't be too far stretched out, in the event there was a lack of players from any given side.